Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride

Herbal Tea
Barley (Roasted), Milk Thistle, Natural Cookie Flavor, Orange Peel, Vanilla
Butter, Cream, Vanilla, Baked Bread, Orange Zest
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

• “_I got them curriculum writin' blues_ _Those low-down curriculum writin' blues_ _I done been editorially corrected_ _And I feel lower than my shoes._ _I gotta rewrite five activites_ _Gotta...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1622 tasting notes
  • “I chose this one for my 1100th tasting note. I can't think of any caffeine free tea bag cups I like better. Add sweetener and it tastes like sugar cookie - just like it should. ” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1148 tasting notes
  • “So last year I was so happy with myself for sipping this down and I went ahead and bought another box the other day, I guess I must like it more than I am willing to admit. It helps if you use a...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2160 tasting notes
  • “I've let this cool for nearly half an hour now, and it smells like buttery dough and tastes like shortbread. OMG. This is seriously so good. This is what I expected from the S&V Almond tea, for...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1389 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

The holidays and freshly baked cookies just seem to go together. Every steaming cup of this naturally caffeine free blend releases the inviting aroma of sugar cookies straight from the oven! Like all Celestial Seasonings teas, Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride has no refined sweeteners or added sugars—just the delicious taste and healthful goodness of 100% natural ingredients.

Ingredients: Milk thistle, roasted barley, orange peel, natural sugar cookie flavor with other natural flavors and vanilla bean.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

This tea with sugar tastes just like sugar cookies. I also like drinking it without sugar because it has milk thistle in it, which is good for detoxing the liver.

Maybe I’m just not a dessert tea person, but this was sickeningly sweet. Blehh

A holiday classic in my house. Delicious. Puts us in the Christmas spirit every time. And kills a cold too.

Smells divinely like sugar cookies, but doesn’t taste much like it. It’s very good for setting the mood and giving you something warm to hold though.

Really wasn’t a big fan of the flavor at all, which is too bad =/
I really wanted to like it. Nothing about it conveyed sugar cookie to me….

Definitely not the worst tea I’ve had. I think I might’ve built it up in my mind when buying it, and I know many others love this tea. The flavor was really just not for me.

Definitely try it for yourself, though.

Tonight I put two bags of this in boiling water for six minutes and it was a very good decision. I could really taste the buttery cookie flavor. I wouldn’t say this is a “sugar cookie,” but it’s definitely a butter cookie taste, like a simpler version of DavidsTea’s Cookie Dough. No chocolate, no nuts. Just a smooth cookie flavor with a small orange aftertaste. I’m looking forward to buying another box of this at holiday time.

This is tea is kind of hit and miss, but once you figure out how you like it, it’s a great (also cheap) dessert tea. At first I only steeped it for 5 minutes and all I tasted was orange and hot water. But once I got up to about 10 minutes it started to have some more flavor. This is one you’ve gotta let sit for a good while. It smells almost exactly like cookies, which can make the tea, which is pretty light, disappointing. However, I added a splash of almond milk and a generous amount of sugar and it was perfect. Give it a few tries and I think you’ll come around to liking it.

Boiling 8 min or more

This tea wasn’t what I thought it would be. I can taste the sugar cookie in it, but just not like I imagined. My favorite cookies are sugar cookies, so maybe that’s why I was disappointed. I can’t place the exact flavor, but it just didn’t have that sweetness I expected. I think this tea just didn’t hit me the way I wanted, because my boyfriend loves this tea…so he now has a new tea in his collection. Maybe it’s one of those you like it or hate it teas.

First of all let me say if it werent fir the charming box art i may have never purchssed this. it caught My daughters eye while shopping and she just had to have it along with the Sugar Plum (both limited edition and quantities). My 4yo loves this tea! I think I have a tea drinker! We add a dash of vanilla almond milk or Rice dream and it’s gone in 60 seconds! I just love the smell of warm sugar cookies. This first box was gone in under a week. I went out in search of more before the “season” was gone. Jackpot! I gathered up 5 boxes @1.75 each! @ Drug Emporium/VitaminsPlus bay am I glad I did. Just what we need to calm down at night. We steep it with a bag of Vanilla chamomille on occasion.

170 °F / 76 °C

I love this!! It’s hard to find in my area so I have to order online. I usually steep for about 10 minutes and add some splenda!