Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride

Herbal Tea
Barley (Roasted), Milk Thistle, Natural Cookie Flavor, Orange Peel, Vanilla
Artificial, Butter, Pineapple, Cream, Vanilla, Baked Bread, Orange Zest
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

• “_I got them curriculum writin' blues_ _Those low-down curriculum writin' blues_ _I done been editorially corrected_ _And I feel lower than my shoes._ _I gotta rewrite five activites_ _Gotta...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1717 tasting notes
  • “I chose this one for my 1100th tasting note. I can't think of any caffeine free tea bag cups I like better. Add sweetener and it tastes like sugar cookie - just like it should. ” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1317 tasting notes
  • “So last year I was so happy with myself for sipping this down and I went ahead and bought another box the other day, I guess I must like it more than I am willing to admit. It helps if you use a...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2400 tasting notes
  • “I've let this cool for nearly half an hour now, and it smells like buttery dough and tastes like shortbread. OMG. This is seriously so good. This is what I expected from the S&V Almond tea, for...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1698 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

The holidays and freshly baked cookies just seem to go together. Every steaming cup of this naturally caffeine free blend releases the inviting aroma of sugar cookies straight from the oven! Like all Celestial Seasonings teas, Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride has no refined sweeteners or added sugars—just the delicious taste and healthful goodness of 100% natural ingredients.

Ingredients: Milk thistle, roasted barley, orange peel, natural sugar cookie flavor with other natural flavors and vanilla bean.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

I really enjoyed this tea. This is my first dessert tea and I am in love. It tastes like a vanilla cookie. Very scrumptious. Just the right amount of sweetness, I added a little bit of Splenda because what the hell!

Flavors: Vanilla

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 3 g 8 OZ / 236 ML

To me, this tastes and smells just like a sugar cookie. WARNING: Some people do not have this experience, but it nerfed all my cravings for sweets during the winter.

The more I’m typing this review, the more I want some right now. Thank goodness I bought so many boxes!

Flavors: Baked Bread, Butter, Vanilla

Yum! A favorite seasonal treat. It is mild, but I don’t mind that, I find sugar cookies themselves mild. Nice sweet tooth fix to get me through a rough winter day.

My current favorite “tea” from Celestial Seasonings. Dessert in a cup!

Smells delicious, but tastes like nothing. Tried double-bagging, steeping longer, adding extra sweetener, but still a barely-there flavor. I wish it tasted as good as it smells, like actual cookies with vanilla and sugar. Apparently this is a revised recipe, I would have loved to have tried the original.

This tea with sugar tastes just like sugar cookies. I also like drinking it without sugar because it has milk thistle in it, which is good for detoxing the liver.

Maybe I’m just not a dessert tea person, but this was sickeningly sweet. Blehh

A holiday classic in my house. Delicious. Puts us in the Christmas spirit every time. And kills a cold too.

Smells divinely like sugar cookies, but doesn’t taste much like it. It’s very good for setting the mood and giving you something warm to hold though.

Really wasn’t a big fan of the flavor at all, which is too bad =/
I really wanted to like it. Nothing about it conveyed sugar cookie to me….

Definitely not the worst tea I’ve had. I think I might’ve built it up in my mind when buying it, and I know many others love this tea. The flavor was really just not for me.

Definitely try it for yourself, though.