Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride

Herbal Tea
Barley (Roasted), Milk Thistle, Natural Cookie Flavor, Orange Peel, Vanilla
Artificial, Cookie, Sugar, Sweet, Almond, Vanilla, Baked Bread, Butter, Orange Zest, Coconut, Orange, Pastries, Pineapple, Lemon, Cream
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

From Celestial Seasonings

The holidays and freshly baked cookies just seem to go together. Every steaming cup of this naturally caffeine free blend releases the inviting aroma of sugar cookies straight from the oven! Like all Celestial Seasonings teas, Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride has no refined sweeteners or added sugars—just the delicious taste and healthful goodness of 100% natural ingredients.

Ingredients: Milk thistle, roasted barley, orange peel, natural sugar cookie flavor with other natural flavors and vanilla bean.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Yum! A favorite seasonal treat. It is mild, but I don’t mind that, I find sugar cookies themselves mild. Nice sweet tooth fix to get me through a rough winter day.

My current favorite “tea” from Celestial Seasonings. Dessert in a cup!

Smells delicious, but tastes like nothing. Tried double-bagging, steeping longer, adding extra sweetener, but still a barely-there flavor. I wish it tasted as good as it smells, like actual cookies with vanilla and sugar. Apparently this is a revised recipe, I would have loved to have tried the original.

This tea with sugar tastes just like sugar cookies. I also like drinking it without sugar because it has milk thistle in it, which is good for detoxing the liver.

Maybe I’m just not a dessert tea person, but this was sickeningly sweet. Blehh

A holiday classic in my house. Delicious. Puts us in the Christmas spirit every time. And kills a cold too.

Smells divinely like sugar cookies, but doesn’t taste much like it. It’s very good for setting the mood and giving you something warm to hold though.

Really wasn’t a big fan of the flavor at all, which is too bad =/
I really wanted to like it. Nothing about it conveyed sugar cookie to me….

Definitely not the worst tea I’ve had. I think I might’ve built it up in my mind when buying it, and I know many others love this tea. The flavor was really just not for me.

Definitely try it for yourself, though.

Tonight I put two bags of this in boiling water for six minutes and it was a very good decision. I could really taste the buttery cookie flavor. I wouldn’t say this is a “sugar cookie,” but it’s definitely a butter cookie taste, like a simpler version of DavidsTea’s Cookie Dough. No chocolate, no nuts. Just a smooth cookie flavor with a small orange aftertaste. I’m looking forward to buying another box of this at holiday time.

This is tea is kind of hit and miss, but once you figure out how you like it, it’s a great (also cheap) dessert tea. At first I only steeped it for 5 minutes and all I tasted was orange and hot water. But once I got up to about 10 minutes it started to have some more flavor. This is one you’ve gotta let sit for a good while. It smells almost exactly like cookies, which can make the tea, which is pretty light, disappointing. However, I added a splash of almond milk and a generous amount of sugar and it was perfect. Give it a few tries and I think you’ll come around to liking it.

Boiling 8 min or more