Raspberry Zinger

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Hibiscus, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Raspberry, Raspberry Leaves, Roasted Chicory Root, Rose Hips
Hibiscus, Raspberry, Berries, Berry, Sour, Tart, Astringent, Candy, Cherry, Fruity
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Celestial Seasonings

The distinctive sweet-tart flavor and enticing aroma of American-grown raspberries are the perfect complement for fruity Thai hibiscus and tart and tangy Chinese hibiscus in this robust herbal blend. Soothing when served warm, this blend is satisfying and refreshing when served as iced tea.

Ingredients: Hibiscus, rosehips, roasted chicory, orange peel, blackberry leaves, natural raspberry flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), raspberries and raspberry leaves

About Celestial Seasonings View company

I’m a big fan of raspberries and raspberry flavored things, so I usually keep a box of this on hand. Raspberry pairs pretty well with Hibiscus, although I usually add a pinch of Xylitol for to bring out the flavor and counteract some of the tartness.

Flavors: Hibiscus, Raspberry, Tart

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

This tea is delicious! Great iced and sweetened!

7 OZ / 207 ML

Looking at the ingredients, this is a blend of mostly hibiscus and rosehips. It does however taste of raspberries. This is a favorite of mine to keep in my lunchbag at work. It is both invigorating and soothing. I would like to taste it iced in the summer.

Oy vey. I did not like this one. Perhaps I just wasn’t in the mood for tart, but this just tasted like sour water to me (and I was looking forward to the raspberry!) Felt bad about wasting the water, but had to pour this down the drain after a couple sips. First time I’ve done that in a very long time.

One of my favorite fruity Celestial Seasonings teas. It’s not too sweet, and I’ve been meaning to pick up another box, as I haven’t had it in a seriously long time. It doesn’t need sugar, about a quarter of a teaspoon suffices for me. A sweet, pleasant tea that actually tastes like raspberry.

I don’t personally care for the fruity teas served warm, but this one does make a nice change to normal iced tea in the summer. Mix it half and half with regular tea bags for just a hint of the fruit and sweeten it for a Southern twist.

Tart, warm, raspberry fruitiness.

Excellent as iced tea. Just about the right amount of tartness.

Color: Dark Purple
Aroma: Lemony/Earthy
Taste: Like a lemon raspberry sorbet with a distinctly raspberry finish. Strong lemonade flavor.
I think it tastes even better when steeped longer and then iced. I will most likely purchase this again, especially in the summer.

It’s my favorite Zinger tea, but that’s not saying much. It’s all hibiscus with nothing else to balance it out.