Raspberry Zinger

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Citric Acid, Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Raspberry, Raspberry Leaves, Roasted Chicory Root, Rose Hips
Hibiscus, Raspberry, Tart
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Celestial Seasonings

The distinctive sweet-tart flavor and enticing aroma of American-grown raspberries are the perfect complement for fruity Thai hibiscus and tart and tangy Chinese hibiscus in this robust herbal blend. Soothing when served warm, this blend is satisfying and refreshing when served as iced tea.

Hibiscus, rosehips, roasted chicory, orange peel, blackberry leaves, natural raspberry flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), raspberries and raspberry leaves.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Excellent as iced tea. Just about the right amount of tartness.

I definitely preferred the Wildberry Zinger over this one. Raspberry was still good, but it tasted a little…off. I think it was just Celestial’s raspberry flavoring that I didn’t like too much. Still finished all that I got in the fruit sampler, and I did enjoy it…just not as much.

Color: Dark Purple
Aroma: Lemony/Earthy
Taste: Like a lemon raspberry sorbet with a distinctly raspberry finish. Strong lemonade flavor.
I think it tastes even better when steeped longer and then iced. I will most likely purchase this again, especially in the summer.

It’s my favorite Zinger tea, but that’s not saying much. It’s all hibiscus with nothing else to balance it out.

IT REALLY DOES HAVE A LOT OF ZING it’s really powerful and bursting with tangy flavor. Sometimes I over-steep it and it gets to be TOO much for me, personally HAHA. But it’s generally pretty delicious as I do really love raspberry flavors. I bet this tea would taste great iced too.

Boiling 8 min or more

I was at my grandmother’s house and this was something she had. I enjoyed it! It definitely tasted like raspberry, and a bit zing-ey. Not absolutely delicious, but very good. I did add a bit of honey to it.

Just brewed my first cup of this using the Keurig for a cup of hot water. No sweeteners added. It tastes kind of like real raspberries to me, which is surprising. It’s a little watery but I think a small amount of honey would bring out more flavor. I’m liking it just the way it is though. Tart and raspberry like.

i really liked it I’m a big raspberry fan so this is a good one

Fruity and tart. I’m not sure how strong the raspberry flavor is because I don’t have a great reference of the original flavor—all of the raspberries I’ve ever eaten were a little bland. This tea though, quite nice!