Raspberry Zinger

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Citric Acid, Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Raspberry, Raspberry Leaves, Roasted Chicory Root, Rose Hips
Hibiscus, Raspberry, Tart
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Celestial Seasonings

The distinctive sweet-tart flavor and enticing aroma of American-grown raspberries are the perfect complement for fruity Thai hibiscus and tart and tangy Chinese hibiscus in this robust herbal blend. Soothing when served warm, this blend is satisfying and refreshing when served as iced tea.

Hibiscus, rosehips, roasted chicory, orange peel, blackberry leaves, natural raspberry flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), raspberries and raspberry leaves.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

My first time cold brewing! I decided to try this one because I figured it would be hard to ruin and if I did manage to, it wouldn’t be much of a loss. The flavor didn’t end up very different from what it is when prepared normally, although there’s more of an odd, almost dusty tartness that I assume is the hibiscus.

Iced 8 min or more

Tried some again this morning after reading reviews here. I think I must have always over steeped this tea in the past. Tasted very good at 3 minutes. While the kids munch on donuts this is enough of a treat to skip the carbs.

Tasty and sweet, but nothing special. I was given this as a gift, and although I would drink it if it was served at a friend’s house or accept it as another gift, I probably won’t buy it on my own. I grew up with Wild Berry Zinger, and that one has a lot more flavor and, well, zing. The teabags are also hard to fish out of the mug. Why no string?

I always remember liking this tea when I pick it out and then find it not as amazing as I remember. I don’t like to steep it very much or the hibiscus gets out of hand. Still, the raspberry part of the blend is very present and I think I should try it as a sweetened iced tea before I decide not to buy it again.

I’m not that fond of raspberries, but I really like this. Very nice.

Pretty tasty, very flavorful. A delightful comfort tea.

I liked this tea. You could really taste the raspberry flavors in the tea and it made an excellent thing to come home to after wandering around outside doing errands on a particularly cold day. If you want an inexpensive tea that tastes pretty good, I would definitely suggest checking out Raspberry Zinger.

relaxing nice warm, tart taste
it’s my last cup, i should buy more!

Very good for medicinal purposes. Sometimes I mix it with a ginger tea bag for maximum health benefits.