Raspberry Zinger

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Hibiscus, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Raspberry, Raspberry Leaves, Roasted Chicory Root, Rose Hips
Hibiscus, Raspberry, Berries, Berry, Sour, Tart, Astringent, Candy, Cherry, Fruity
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Celestial Seasonings

The distinctive sweet-tart flavor and enticing aroma of American-grown raspberries are the perfect complement for fruity Thai hibiscus and tart and tangy Chinese hibiscus in this robust herbal blend. Soothing when served warm, this blend is satisfying and refreshing when served as iced tea.

Ingredients: Hibiscus, rosehips, roasted chicory, orange peel, blackberry leaves, natural raspberry flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), raspberries and raspberry leaves

About Celestial Seasonings View company

IT REALLY DOES HAVE A LOT OF ZING it’s really powerful and bursting with tangy flavor. Sometimes I over-steep it and it gets to be TOO much for me, personally HAHA. But it’s generally pretty delicious as I do really love raspberry flavors. I bet this tea would taste great iced too.

Boiling 8 min or more

I was at my grandmother’s house and this was something she had. I enjoyed it! It definitely tasted like raspberry, and a bit zing-ey. Not absolutely delicious, but very good. I did add a bit of honey to it.

Just brewed my first cup of this using the Keurig for a cup of hot water. No sweeteners added. It tastes kind of like real raspberries to me, which is surprising. It’s a little watery but I think a small amount of honey would bring out more flavor. I’m liking it just the way it is though. Tart and raspberry like.

i really liked it I’m a big raspberry fan so this is a good one

Fruity and tart. I’m not sure how strong the raspberry flavor is because I don’t have a great reference of the original flavor—all of the raspberries I’ve ever eaten were a little bland. This tea though, quite nice!

My first time cold brewing! I decided to try this one because I figured it would be hard to ruin and if I did manage to, it wouldn’t be much of a loss. The flavor didn’t end up very different from what it is when prepared normally, although there’s more of an odd, almost dusty tartness that I assume is the hibiscus.

Iced 8 min or more

Tried some again this morning after reading reviews here. I think I must have always over steeped this tea in the past. Tasted very good at 3 minutes. While the kids munch on donuts this is enough of a treat to skip the carbs.

Tasty and sweet, but nothing special. I was given this as a gift, and although I would drink it if it was served at a friend’s house or accept it as another gift, I probably won’t buy it on my own. I grew up with Wild Berry Zinger, and that one has a lot more flavor and, well, zing. The teabags are also hard to fish out of the mug. Why no string?