Herbal Tea
Cinnamon, Espresso, Licorice, Vanilla, Cloves, Nutmeg, Ginger, Sweet, Caramel, Spicy, Spices, Honey, Chestnut, Chocolate, Cream, Clove
Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

From Celestial Seasonings

Bengal Spice tea contains a sweet medley of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves. This blend has a sweet, creamy taste that adds a sumptuous quality to this medley of herbs and spices! This zesty tea is an exotic taste adventure with cinnamon, ginger and cardamom to awaken your senses. A hint of vanilla smooths the taste and adds a bit of sweetness. Discover the treasure of sweet and spicy flavor in a simmering mug of 100% natural Bengal Spice. Add a touch of cream or milk to treat yourself to a traditional serving of Indian spiced tea.

All Natural:
This product contains all-natural herbs and flavors, and no artificial colors or preservatives.

Ingredients:
Cinnamon, roasted chicory, roasted carob, natural spice and vanilla flavors with other natural flavors, ginger, cardamom, black pepper, cloves and nutmeg.

Caffeine Status:
Naturally Caffeine Free

Gluten Status:
Gluten Free

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Really enjoyed this chai. It is heavy on the cinnamon but I like that. I think I paid about $2.50 for the box which is a steal. A big factor with chai to me is if its strong when you add the sugar and milk, the worst is if it gets a little thin once you add those. There was no issue with that with Bengal Spice. Enjoy.

Fundementally, Bengal spice is a chai with a carob base instead of a Ceylon or Assam. This is one of the few chais that I would drink, but I get this one on discount. It’s tastes like a cross between a dirty chai (tea with espresso) and a fireball. Emphasis on the fireball candy angle, the smell can be almost overwhelming. I think they over saturate the flavor of the tea, but I still drink it on it’s own or with cream or milk and sugar or honey. I’d give this to a friend who I know likes a strong fireball taste, but not to a tea drinker.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Espresso, Licorice, Vanilla

185 °F / 85 °C 3 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

Very flavorful, a little bitey aftertaste. A good tea for the evening.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Cloves, Nutmeg

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

as soon as I opened this it smelled just like I was cooking ginger snap cookies! And honestly, that’s the best way I can describe the flavor as well. The spice/flavor isn’t quite as strong as I’d like, but I added a bit of ginger and cinnamon of my own to remedy that, which helped out a lot. I haven’t tried it with milk yet, but I imagine it’d be pretty tasty!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Ginger, Sweet, Vanilla

Bought after hearing a friend mention it as we were discussing our favorite chai teas. I’d never tried it before, as I was a Tazo chai drinker. But, this tea is really something. Love that I don’t have to add sweetener to it. I think it’s the cinnamon, and the licorice that’s no longer listed on the box. This tea snob will most likely purchase this again.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Licorice

195 °F / 90 °C 0 min, 15 sec 4 g 14 OZ / 414 ML

When I was weaning myself off of coffee (for the second or third time) I’d substitute this for coffee and it did the trick! I love that I can let this tea steep for ages and it’s not a problem – just more tasty cinnamon flavour! :)

Flavors: Cinnamon, Vanilla

Sweet and spice and everything nice. Tiger tea is the most delicious tea! Not surprising though, tigers are my spirit animal. I have had this tea everyday since being introduced to it…Holla at my gurl Laura! Thanks for the tip!

One of my housemates during my undergrad days introduced me to Celestial Seasonings, and I have super fond memories of both her and of those long ago days. This tea is warming, spicy, and alarmingly sweet—in other words, it’s a nice and much more budget friendly option for anyone who likes Hot Cinnamon Spice. I like to drink it plain in an overly large mug, and with the bag permanently steeping.

Anlina

I used to drink this one all the time with milk. Mmm.

sweetea

It’s so comforting!

After reading a few reviews that said this had a caramel flavor, I decided I had to try it. I don’t usually drink teabags since they always taste very thin and flat to me but the lovely caramel sweetness is persuading my sweet tooth to like this one. And I do. It’s doing wonders for my sore throat right now. I had my honey all set on the table while I steeped this tea but promptly put it back after I had a little sip. It’s very sweet and perfect to drink without adding anything, except maybe milk which I will try next time.

Flavors: Caramel, Cinnamon, Spicy, Vanilla

The teas from Celestial Seasonings is usually far too mild for me, but this mixture is incredible! It’s best herbal version of Chai that I’ve tasted so far- strong tones of ginger, cinnamon, and the perfect amount of spices.

This tea needs very little sugar because of its bouquet of flavors that blend together so well that it’s like drinking cinnamon caramel! It’s one of my favorite herbal teas!
(Other than this mix, I usually don’t recommend the brand “Celestial Seasonings” because it tastes very, very mild to me.)

I also noticed that “Bengal Spice” helps a lot with sinus congestion, allergies, and sore throat.

Flavors: Caramel, Cinnamon, Ginger, Spicy, Sweet