Herbal Tea
Cinnamon, Cloves, Licorice, Espresso, Vanilla, Nutmeg, Ginger, Sweet, Caramel, Spicy, Spices, Honey, Chestnut, Chocolate, Cream, Clove
Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

From Celestial Seasonings

Bengal Spice tea contains a sweet medley of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves. This blend has a sweet, creamy taste that adds a sumptuous quality to this medley of herbs and spices! This zesty tea is an exotic taste adventure with cinnamon, ginger and cardamom to awaken your senses. A hint of vanilla smooths the taste and adds a bit of sweetness. Discover the treasure of sweet and spicy flavor in a simmering mug of 100% natural Bengal Spice. Add a touch of cream or milk to treat yourself to a traditional serving of Indian spiced tea.

All Natural:
This product contains all-natural herbs and flavors, and no artificial colors or preservatives.

Cinnamon, roasted chicory, roasted carob, natural spice and vanilla flavors with other natural flavors, ginger, cardamom, black pepper, cloves and nutmeg.

Caffeine Status:
Naturally Caffeine Free

Gluten Status:
Gluten Free

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Sweet and spice and everything nice. Tiger tea is the most delicious tea! Not surprising though, tigers are my spirit animal. I have had this tea everyday since being introduced to it…Holla at my gurl Laura! Thanks for the tip!

One of my housemates during my undergrad days introduced me to Celestial Seasonings, and I have super fond memories of both her and of those long ago days. This tea is warming, spicy, and alarmingly sweet—in other words, it’s a nice and much more budget friendly option for anyone who likes Hot Cinnamon Spice. I like to drink it plain in an overly large mug, and with the bag permanently steeping.

I used to drink this one all the time with milk. Mmm.

It’s so comforting!

After reading a few reviews that said this had a caramel flavor, I decided I had to try it. I don’t usually drink teabags since they always taste very thin and flat to me but the lovely caramel sweetness is persuading my sweet tooth to like this one. And I do. It’s doing wonders for my sore throat right now. I had my honey all set on the table while I steeped this tea but promptly put it back after I had a little sip. It’s very sweet and perfect to drink without adding anything, except maybe milk which I will try next time.

Flavors: Caramel, Cinnamon, Spicy, Vanilla

The teas from Celestial Seasonings is usually far too mild for me, but this mixture is incredible! It’s best herbal version of Chai that I’ve tasted so far- strong tones of ginger, cinnamon, and the perfect amount of spices.

This tea needs very little sugar because of its bouquet of flavors that blend together so well that it’s like drinking cinnamon caramel! It’s one of my favorite herbal teas!
(Other than this mix, I usually don’t recommend the brand “Celestial Seasonings” because it tastes very, very mild to me.)

I also noticed that “Bengal Spice” helps a lot with sinus congestion, allergies, and sore throat.

Flavors: Caramel, Cinnamon, Ginger, Spicy, Sweet

Boiling 4 min, 45 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

So I made this chai a little too concentrated and I had some extra coconut milk that I needed to finish. So, one plus one being two, I made a latte. Well, not a proper latte, but tea mixed with milk anyhow. So, to keep things short, it was amazing.

It’s been ages since I’ve had anything from Celestial Seasonings, but I remember this one being really good.

I decided to try this tea with milk, since several people seem to enjoy it that way. It was good, but I felt like I needed to use quite a lot of milk to balance the powerful cinnamon flavor. Once I found the right balance, I did enjoy it. I used 4 oz of water, and probably 5 or 6 ounces of milk.

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 4 OZ / 118 ML

This was my initiation to Celestial Seasonings herbal teas. I used to LOVE it. Not as refined as other cinnamon spicy teas but easily available in tea bags and still pleasant to drink.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger

195 °F / 90 °C 5 min, 15 sec 3 g 8 OZ / 250 ML

Thank you VariaTEA for a sample of this tea!

Midterms are a butt and I’ve been sitting in the same spot for hours now and I knew I wanted some caffeine-free tea to end the day.
This smells nice and spicy and cinnamonny and that’s exactly what I was craving for! Nice and spicy and warm :) I usually don’t go for teabags, but I’ve already washed up all my gadgets I use to make my loose tea, so this is just the perfect tea to end the night. Gotta get well rested for my finance midterm tomorrow!
((Freakin cash flow and feasibility studies and valuation of real estate. Last week I thought it was chapters 1-3, but NOPE! It’s 1-5, 14-19… yeah. That’s a lot to keep in my brain, but I’ve been studying so I think I’ll do well :) ))

EDIT. Had to bump this down a bit. It was nice at the beginning of the cup! But now that it’s nearing the end, I’m tasting everything that I don’t like in typical cinnamon teas. Usually, I love teas more as they cool down and it gets better as the cup goes on, but this just… no. It was great at the beginning, but now that that it’s nearing the last like 10 sips or so, it’s getting all cinnamonny and weird.

I’m sorry it got worse as it cooled.

This is my favorite herbal chai tea. I wish it were a more esoteric, non-commercial, loose-leaf tea, but it’s not. I think maybe the carob in it is what grabs me. I love chai teas, but if I’m not careful, I can overdo on the caffeine. I don’t like rooibos, which many of the herbal chais are based on. The spice blend in this is well-rounded, not too much of any one flavor.

Flavors: Caramel, Chestnut, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cream

What can I say about this tea? I have not had any experience with Chai, never had it. But I will say that as a huge fan of cinnamon I found this tea to be quite nice. It is your typical bagged “tea” from CS, a company I’m not a huge fan of, but they got this one just right, at least for me. It’s hot and spicy with a LOT of cinnamon taste that somewhat overpowers any of the other spices you are supposed to be tasting. It’s like a big ol’ cup of red hots actually. But as you drink it you start to notice the hints of other flavors developing in the cup, especially as it cools. By the end of the cup the flavors tend to melt together and come out so nicely that it’s hard to not go back for a second cup.