Herbal Tea
Caramel, Cinnamon, Spicy, Vanilla, Ginger, Sweet, Spices, Honey, Cloves, Chestnut, Chocolate, Cream, Clove
Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

• “I was in the mood for a Chai, but it's late enough in the day that I don't need the caffeine, so I opted for this one, steeped rather strongly in minimal water, then combined with homemade almond...” Read full tasting note
    Terri HarpLady 3002 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown! I finally finished off a box of this and just remarked on someone's else's tastng note today that I've been drinking this for years, a sweet cinnamon-y concoction that's nice with soymilk...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2298 tasting notes
  • “I dunno what has gotten into me tonight but I have no energy. The ultimate couch potato. So I needed this cuppa comfort tonight, I really did. I'll write more tomorrow, and get back to anyone who...” Read full tasting note
    indigobloom 1314 tasting notes
  • “Thank you, VariaTEA. :) Tea of my childhood. I can't believe I used to steep this forever and put in heaping spoons of honey. Holy moley. It is SO sweet. Cinnamon-vanilla-spice...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1496 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

Bengal Spice tea contains a sweet medley of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves. This blend has a sweet, creamy taste that adds a sumptuous quality to this medley of herbs and spices! This zesty tea is an exotic taste adventure with cinnamon, ginger and cardamom to awaken your senses. A hint of vanilla smooths the taste and adds a bit of sweetness. Discover the treasure of sweet and spicy flavor in a simmering mug of 100% natural Bengal Spice. Add a touch of cream or milk to treat yourself to a traditional serving of Indian spiced tea.

All Natural:
This product contains all-natural herbs and flavors, and no artificial colors or preservatives.

Ingredients:
Cinnamon, roasted chicory, roasted carob, natural spice and vanilla flavors with other natural flavors, ginger, cardamom, black pepper, cloves and nutmeg.

Caffeine Status:
Naturally Caffeine Free

Gluten Status:
Gluten Free

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Simple but super yummy. I always have a box of this around. Delicious with cream and sugar.

i haven’t had this tea in years. i always loved it. it’s a very spicy tea. on cold winter days like this one, it offers comfort. i like to drink it with milk & sugar. i find during my period when my stomach is all crampy, this tea is very soothing.

I was shocked how much I love this tea. I prefer to steep it for 10-15 minutes, because then it takes on this very sweet, very spicy, “red hot” candy kind of flavor. From there I usually drink it plain, or with a bit of milk, as a dessert tea.

Boiling 8 min or more

I want to like this more, but I think it’s the sweetness that turns me off. Can’t seem find out if there’s unlabeled natural sweetener in the form of stevia or something, but I’m not a fan.

Personally, I love it. It tastes like cinnamon candy, like Red Hots or a milder version of Atomic Fireballs. Mmmmm, Halloween. Sure it’s not a loose leaf tea that costs $15 just to sniff, but so what? It’s good!

Don’t get me wrong, I like loose leaf teas just fine. However, some of the venomous, haughty attitudes of the reviewers here towards anything that’s not super-premium expensive loose leaf tea picked by pixie princesses is ridiculous.

Yum! I love this brewed hot like chai, with honey and almond milk. Also good chilled. Sometimes I add a bland flavored black tea bag to this to create “chai”. A very nice, spicy, comforting tisane. Great for days when I don’t want to have caffeine, but still want to drink an herbal that actually tastes like tea.

i honestly don’t know how anyone has anything bad to say about this tea, it is definitely one of my all time favourites !

This is currently my favorite chai tea. It’s a little heavy on the cinnamon, but I love cinnamon! Not the most balanced chai, but I love it anyway.

I actually really enjoy this tea, it’s like a warming fragmentation bomb of flavors. It reminds me of those Hot Tamale fire candies, if you like those, you’ll enjoy this tea as well!

“Have you ever done the cinnamon challenge?” No, but I’ve finished a box of Bengal Spice, does that count? Granted, it tastes fair enough with a dash of sweetened soy milk, but I don’t leave the bag in, as I do for other teas.