Herbal Tea
Cinnamon, Cloves, Licorice, Espresso, Vanilla, Nutmeg, Ginger, Sweet, Caramel, Spicy, Spices, Honey, Chestnut, Chocolate, Cream, Clove
Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

From Celestial Seasonings

Bengal Spice tea contains a sweet medley of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves. This blend has a sweet, creamy taste that adds a sumptuous quality to this medley of herbs and spices! This zesty tea is an exotic taste adventure with cinnamon, ginger and cardamom to awaken your senses. A hint of vanilla smooths the taste and adds a bit of sweetness. Discover the treasure of sweet and spicy flavor in a simmering mug of 100% natural Bengal Spice. Add a touch of cream or milk to treat yourself to a traditional serving of Indian spiced tea.

All Natural:
This product contains all-natural herbs and flavors, and no artificial colors or preservatives.

Cinnamon, roasted chicory, roasted carob, natural spice and vanilla flavors with other natural flavors, ginger, cardamom, black pepper, cloves and nutmeg.

Caffeine Status:
Naturally Caffeine Free

Gluten Status:
Gluten Free

About Celestial Seasonings View company

It reminds me of a red hot or those cinnamon peppermints you can get. No, thanks.

My friend Rick said in India, the tea he had tasted just like this. That’s because Rick lies through his teeth; he swears the dreamcatcher he bought at the street fair works too. Rick, if you read this, we both know that’s full bull. That guy was Chinese with EXCESSIVE jewelry. Anyway, pretty good. Kind of just tastes like dumping the whole spice rack into a cup; not too dang ‘exotic and Eastern’, RICK.

Having a cup before bedtime. Added 2 squeezes of honey and a spot of milk and it tasted perfect. :)

This tea tastes great but I was so interested to know if it had added sugars or something in it. I wrote to the company and they told me this.
We use Stevia in our Sweet Zinger Ice Teas.  In addition, some Celestial Seasonings teas contain natural flavors, which may contain sucrose, maltodextrins (cornstarch) and corn syrup solids at very low levels.  While we ensure that the ingredients of these natural flavors are all natural, the exact amounts in the flavors are trade secrets.

All of our natural flavors are used at levels that are below that which requires nutritional labeling by the FDA.

A rather bitter, unpleasant experience, tasting sharply of cinnamon.

Tasty, but frighteningly sweet, and this from someone who typically adds sugar (lots and lots of sugar) to her tea. Spicy, but in an atypical sort of way. I expected something a bit more chai-like, I suppose. Ended up leaving the carton behind at my old workplace and probably wouldn’t buy this one again.

Smells amazing. Beautiful when brewed with loose leaf chai tea (or a black tea) – this balances the sweetness.

If you like cinnamon, you will probably love this. I am a fan of cinnamon myself though the taste is too overpowering. Actually the whole taste is overpowering even if I had milk to it.

A very pleasant blend of cinnamon, vanilla, and cardamom. This will be quite a treat in Winter. Fair warning, the cinnamon can be overpowering if left to steep for too long.

This is my go-to tea.
I think most of the reviewers are steeping it the wrong amount of time. There’s a very particular moment when it transitions between dishwater to WHOA CINNAMON, and if you catch it then, perfection.