True Blueberry

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Blueberry, Hibiscus, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Rose Hips
Blueberry, Jam, Tart, Artificial, Fruity, Grapes
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

From Celestial Seasonings

Some tastes are so familiar that just hearing their name brings their flavor to mind – like True Blueberry, whose simple, fruity flavor is best described as ‘tasting blue.’ The wild blueberries we chose for this blend are very high in antioxidants and have overtones of purple grapes, providing a deeper berry flavor than their farmed cousins. Try it on ice!

Hibiscus, rosehips, orange peel, natural blueberry flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), blackberry leaves, wild blueberries and blueberry leaves

About Celestial Seasonings View company

It tastes like an overly sweet, very slow death. God-awful, a single sip is enough to bin the box and look for something – anything – to take that taste off one’s tongue.

Wow, my husband was not joking when he said this smells just like blueberry muffins! It definitely reminds me of a blueberry baked good like pancakes or muffins or maybe even a blueberry jam. The color is a deep berry red and the flavor is tart, but with some added honey it’s quite good. I have to admit, it’s nice to be able to get back to a simple flavored tea after drinking straight unflavored teas for the last week or so.

Flavors: Blueberry, Jam, Tart

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

It tastes like blueberries. It has the same sour taste as most Celestial Seasonings fruit flavors. It’s not bad but the flavor becomes acidic and quickly drifts into tart even without oversteeping.

Flavors: Blueberry

I haven’t had this tea since I was a kid, so I decided it was time to revisit it. I remember it being a little more tart than I prefer, so I added sweetener to it. That definitely seems to have moderated the citrusy sourness of the Hibiscus. It tastes very fruity and rather like artificial blueberry and grape. The grape flavor is rather surprising and I’m still trying to decide if I like it or not. I’ll probably make up my mind before I finish this box.

Flavors: Artificial, Blueberry, Fruity, Grapes

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Loveeeee this tea. Love it. I love how it smells exactly like blueberry muffins, I love how much it tastes like blueberry juice somehow. Very into. It does get tart towards the end.

Flavors: Blueberry

This tea is delicious. It is very similar to black cherry berry; it has a little taste of hibiscus but with a little sugar it is not too noticeable. The blueberry flavor is a tad artificial, but that was what I expected and ultimately wanted when brewing this tea. I had it iced in my Winnie the Pooh and Piglet tumbler from the Disney Store. No shame, just goooood tea!

200 °F / 93 °C 5 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

This is my favorite tea from Celestial Seasonings! It has a great flavor and the combination of blueberry and hibiscus allows for a beautiful purple cup!

I’ve been in the mood for blueberry teas lately and decided to give this one a try. The smell is pretty nice, but I feel that the tea itself lacks in flavor. It reminds me of when you’ve been chewing a piece of fruity gum and almost all the flavor is gone yet you can still taste just a little if you chew enough. I might finish the box off, but I wouldn’t buy this again.

This is DELICIOUS! I first tried this tea as part of the sampler pack and although I love Country Peach Passion, this was by far the best tea of the pack! Unfortunately, I havent been able to find a box of just this flavor in my local grocery stores (might have to order online) but I am planning on trying Blueberry Jam from DAVIDs TEA to see how it stacks up

Forgot to check into this earlier, but I really wanted some kind of treat so I brewed this one up. It goes really nice with a touch of honey, which makes it less tea-like (in my eyes) and more like a lightly sweetened fruit juice.