True Blueberry

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Blueberry, Hibiscus, Natural Flavours, Rose Hips
Artificial, Blueberry, Fruity, Grapes
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by unetouchedevermillon

• “Dear Gussie, what a week. I feel like something the cat dragged in. However, Lord willing, I have a lovely unscheduled weekend of "not much" ahead of me. So in keeping with the no-thought,...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1773 tasting notes
  • “I don't know...I can't find much to complain about with these bagged herbal tisanes! I think they taste very pleasant and after a day of doing, doing, doing I like to throw the teabag in and some...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “Didn't know what I wanted, so went with what I love. My work selection is pathetic. I think what I really want is some of the aged herb and garlic gouda in my fridge, but that isn't tea and it...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 698 tasting notes
  • “Enjoying a simple cup to warm the soul this evening. Warm the body works too. It just started snowing and with the high wind gusts went from 45F last night to 13F with windchill tonight. Not...” Read full tasting note
    Dragonwellluvr 558 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

Some tastes are so familiar that just hearing their name brings their flavor to mind – like True Blueberry, whose simple, fruity flavor is best described as ‘tasting blue.’ The wild blueberries we chose for this blend are very high in antioxidants and have overtones of purple grapes, providing a deeper berry flavor than their farmed cousins. Try it on ice!

Hibiscus, rosehips, orange peel, natural blueberry flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), blackberry leaves, wild blueberries and blueberry leaves.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

I haven’t had this tea since I was a kid, so I decided it was time to revisit it. I remember it being a little more tart than I prefer, so I added sweetener to it. That definitely seems to have moderated the citrusy sourness of the Hibiscus. It tastes very fruity and rather like artificial blueberry and grape. The grape flavor is rather surprising and I’m still trying to decide if I like it or not. I’ll probably make up my mind before I finish this box.

Flavors: Artificial, Blueberry, Fruity, Grapes

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Loveeeee this tea. Love it. I love how it smells exactly like blueberry muffins, I love how much it tastes like blueberry juice somehow. Very into. It does get tart towards the end.

Flavors: Blueberry

This tea is delicious. It is very similar to black cherry berry; it has a little taste of hibiscus but with a little sugar it is not too noticeable. The blueberry flavor is a tad artificial, but that was what I expected and ultimately wanted when brewing this tea. I had it iced in my Winnie the Pooh and Piglet tumbler from the Disney Store. No shame, just goooood tea!

200 °F / 93 °C 5 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

This is my favorite tea from Celestial Seasonings! It has a great flavor and the combination of blueberry and hibiscus allows for a beautiful purple cup!

I’ve been in the mood for blueberry teas lately and decided to give this one a try. The smell is pretty nice, but I feel that the tea itself lacks in flavor. It reminds me of when you’ve been chewing a piece of fruity gum and almost all the flavor is gone yet you can still taste just a little if you chew enough. I might finish the box off, but I wouldn’t buy this again.

This is DELICIOUS! I first tried this tea as part of the sampler pack and although I love Country Peach Passion, this was by far the best tea of the pack! Unfortunately, I havent been able to find a box of just this flavor in my local grocery stores (might have to order online) but I am planning on trying Blueberry Jam from DAVIDs TEA to see how it stacks up <3

Forgot to check into this earlier, but I really wanted some kind of treat so I brewed this one up. It goes really nice with a touch of honey, which makes it less tea-like (in my eyes) and more like a lightly sweetened fruit juice.

We keep this one readily available at work. This is one I can even go sans-stevia on (which is a shock for me). Great staple to keep around!

Fruity, like blueberry pancakes.

This one was ok… I will have to try with cream and sugar or iced and hope will enjoy it better