True Blueberry

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Blueberry, Hibiscus, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Rose Hips
Blueberry, Hibiscus, Rosehips, Tart, Citrus, Grapes, Tangy, Berry, Jam, Artificial, Fruity
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

From Celestial Seasonings

Some tastes are so familiar that just hearing their name brings their flavor to mind – like True Blueberry, whose simple, fruity flavor is best described as ‘tasting blue.’ The wild blueberries we chose for this blend are very high in antioxidants and have overtones of purple grapes, providing a deeper berry flavor than their farmed cousins. Try it on ice!

Hibiscus, rosehips, orange peel, natural blueberry flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), blackberry leaves, wild blueberries and blueberry leaves

About Celestial Seasonings View company

This is my favorite tea from Celestial Seasonings! It has a great flavor and the combination of blueberry and hibiscus allows for a beautiful purple cup!

I’ve been in the mood for blueberry teas lately and decided to give this one a try. The smell is pretty nice, but I feel that the tea itself lacks in flavor. It reminds me of when you’ve been chewing a piece of fruity gum and almost all the flavor is gone yet you can still taste just a little if you chew enough. I might finish the box off, but I wouldn’t buy this again.

This is DELICIOUS! I first tried this tea as part of the sampler pack and although I love Country Peach Passion, this was by far the best tea of the pack! Unfortunately, I havent been able to find a box of just this flavor in my local grocery stores (might have to order online) but I am planning on trying Blueberry Jam from DAVIDs TEA to see how it stacks up

Forgot to check into this earlier, but I really wanted some kind of treat so I brewed this one up. It goes really nice with a touch of honey, which makes it less tea-like (in my eyes) and more like a lightly sweetened fruit juice.

We keep this one readily available at work. This is one I can even go sans-stevia on (which is a shock for me). Great staple to keep around!

Fruity, like blueberry pancakes.

This one was ok… I will have to try with cream and sugar or iced and hope will enjoy it better

Just delicious! Great for breakfast or right before bed.

One of the best teas ever, and I’m proud to say that about a cheaper, bagged tea! It truly smells and tastes like a fruit tea should. It’s very sweet, which is a good alternative for when you’re tempted to make a hot chocolate – I just add a bit of sugar and wait for it to cool down. I’ve liked this tea for years, as I can remember drinking this as a kid.

Just got this as part of Celestial’s fruit sampler. It smells exactly like blueberry muffins when it’s steeping, almost overpoweringly so. It has a relatively tart flavor, but not too bad. Can definitely taste the blueberries as well as the hibiscus. Overall, not a bad tea!