True Blueberry

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Blueberry, Hibiscus, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Rose Hips
Blueberry, Jam, Tart, Artificial, Fruity, Grapes
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

From Celestial Seasonings

Some tastes are so familiar that just hearing their name brings their flavor to mind – like True Blueberry, whose simple, fruity flavor is best described as ‘tasting blue.’ The wild blueberries we chose for this blend are very high in antioxidants and have overtones of purple grapes, providing a deeper berry flavor than their farmed cousins. Try it on ice!

Hibiscus, rosehips, orange peel, natural blueberry flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), blackberry leaves, wild blueberries and blueberry leaves

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Fruity, like blueberry pancakes.

This one was ok… I will have to try with cream and sugar or iced and hope will enjoy it better

Just delicious! Great for breakfast or right before bed.

One of the best teas ever, and I’m proud to say that about a cheaper, bagged tea! It truly smells and tastes like a fruit tea should. It’s very sweet, which is a good alternative for when you’re tempted to make a hot chocolate – I just add a bit of sugar and wait for it to cool down. I’ve liked this tea for years, as I can remember drinking this as a kid.

Just got this as part of Celestial’s fruit sampler. It smells exactly like blueberry muffins when it’s steeping, almost overpoweringly so. It has a relatively tart flavor, but not too bad. Can definitely taste the blueberries as well as the hibiscus. Overall, not a bad tea!

I purchased this to make iced tea over the summer, as a friend is allergic to raspberries and I really like some of the other Celestial Seasonings fruit teas. I’m just finishing the last bag hot, and although the tea does taste and smell of blueberries, the flavour seems somewhat flat. I tried it with and without sweetener, both hot and cold. While honey improves the flavour, I think I need a lot more honey in it to make it tasty. I will be sticking with other raspberry-free teas during the summer, and won’t be repurchasing this one.

(With these teas, I like to keep the tea bag in the water until I’ve finished the tea. I started sipping about 4 minutes in, and although the other flavours and tartness are starting to come out I’m still not loving it.)

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

I love this tea! The dry flavor is very strong. It is almost sour smelling but very sweet also. When being steeped in water it’s smell gets increasingly sweeter until the smell is fully blueberry. The color is very very deep blue, Almost purple. The taste is just like the smell. Very sweet, with a very strong flavor of fresh blueberries. It tastes just as amazing hot as it does cold. Though I prefer it hot over cold. I highly recommend adding sweetner and or milk. I like it with either or both, it greatly improves the flavor (hard to believe).

The first thing that I notice was the lovely blue color that it steeped to. The taste was not that lovely. It was just too much blueberry with a slight sour taste. Maybe it would be good if mixed with black tea but not by its self.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

My current favorite! It has a very pleasant smell that serves as an aromatic, as it fills the room quickly. It is a bit tart, which may not be appealing to some. All in all, the perfect blend of hibiscus and berries, in my opinion.

One of my favorites for bedtime. I like it steeped for a long time—it has more blueberry punch that way. I sweeten it lightly, and it’s a good dessert. I love blueberries, so it figures that this one is a go-to for me.

Boiling 8 min or more