True Blueberry

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Blueberry, Hibiscus, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Rose Hips
Berry, Blueberry, Jam, Tart, Artificial, Fruity, Grapes
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

From Celestial Seasonings

Some tastes are so familiar that just hearing their name brings their flavor to mind – like True Blueberry, whose simple, fruity flavor is best described as ‘tasting blue.’ The wild blueberries we chose for this blend are very high in antioxidants and have overtones of purple grapes, providing a deeper berry flavor than their farmed cousins. Try it on ice!

Hibiscus, rosehips, orange peel, natural blueberry flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), blackberry leaves, wild blueberries and blueberry leaves

About Celestial Seasonings View company

My current favorite! It has a very pleasant smell that serves as an aromatic, as it fills the room quickly. It is a bit tart, which may not be appealing to some. All in all, the perfect blend of hibiscus and berries, in my opinion.

One of my favorites for bedtime. I like it steeped for a long time—it has more blueberry punch that way. I sweeten it lightly, and it’s a good dessert. I love blueberries, so it figures that this one is a go-to for me.

Boiling 8 min or more

This is okay iced. It’s just not a very exciting tea. I drank the whole box (iced) but couldn’t really get into it. This final cup was consumed first thing this morning, to take my meds with.

First I must say I liked this tea more before they added “more bluberyy flavor”, although it is still on my list of good affordable teas. I found that it makes a wonderful iced tea. I like to concentrate the bags and steep for about an hour, add honey to taste and chill. It is like Hippy Kool-Aid, but much healthier. And if you feel like you need a little C-boost, the rose hips seem to help.

From the Celestial Seasonings fruit tea sampler. A bit tart, but tasty!

A bit like warm kool-aid… But yummy…

Still looking for a (bagged) blueberry tea as good as the one served at the b&b in Rovinj, Croatia. This isn’t it.

Sour on the aftertaste.

An enjoyable tea, but for the most part not particularly rememberable.

Last night, I was coming back from a concert and getting ready to go to my fiance’s when my neighbors verbally harassed me. They’ve been loud and smoking right outside my door all year, and I’ve asked them several times to smoke farther away. Well, I’d had the last straw, and I broke down at my fiance’s. When I’m stressed, I like sugar, or something else that I like to comfort me. He consoled me, and then without asking, my fiance prepared a cup of this tea with a bit of sugar and he helped me calm down and think things through. The tea with the packet of sugar was just the right amount of sweetness for me—probably a little too sweet for most, but I love sugar—and the blueberry was really comforting. The best cups of tea are the ones prepared with meaning and which really lift your spirits.
Oh, and I talked to the RA on duty today. Hopefully, having Res Life step in won’t aggravate the situation, but at least I’m protected by the system. Meanwhile, I’m arming myself with proof and violated codes.