True Blueberry

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Blueberry, Hibiscus, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Rose Hips
Blueberry, Tangy, Tart, Berry, Jam, Artificial, Fruity, Grapes
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

From Celestial Seasonings

Some tastes are so familiar that just hearing their name brings their flavor to mind – like True Blueberry, whose simple, fruity flavor is best described as ‘tasting blue.’ The wild blueberries we chose for this blend are very high in antioxidants and have overtones of purple grapes, providing a deeper berry flavor than their farmed cousins. Try it on ice!

Hibiscus, rosehips, orange peel, natural blueberry flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), blackberry leaves, wild blueberries and blueberry leaves

About Celestial Seasonings View company

The first thing that I notice was the lovely blue color that it steeped to. The taste was not that lovely. It was just too much blueberry with a slight sour taste. Maybe it would be good if mixed with black tea but not by its self.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

My current favorite! It has a very pleasant smell that serves as an aromatic, as it fills the room quickly. It is a bit tart, which may not be appealing to some. All in all, the perfect blend of hibiscus and berries, in my opinion.

One of my favorites for bedtime. I like it steeped for a long time—it has more blueberry punch that way. I sweeten it lightly, and it’s a good dessert. I love blueberries, so it figures that this one is a go-to for me.

Boiling 8 min or more

This is okay iced. It’s just not a very exciting tea. I drank the whole box (iced) but couldn’t really get into it. This final cup was consumed first thing this morning, to take my meds with.

First I must say I liked this tea more before they added “more bluberyy flavor”, although it is still on my list of good affordable teas. I found that it makes a wonderful iced tea. I like to concentrate the bags and steep for about an hour, add honey to taste and chill. It is like Hippy Kool-Aid, but much healthier. And if you feel like you need a little C-boost, the rose hips seem to help.

From the Celestial Seasonings fruit tea sampler. A bit tart, but tasty!

A bit like warm kool-aid… But yummy…

Still looking for a (bagged) blueberry tea as good as the one served at the b&b in Rovinj, Croatia. This isn’t it.

Sour on the aftertaste.

An enjoyable tea, but for the most part not particularly rememberable.