Country Peach Passion

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Chamomile, Citric Acid, Hawthorn, Hibiscus, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Paprika, Peach, Peach Flavour, Rose Hips
Peach, Bitter, Artificial, Sweet, Tart, Fruity
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “The fourth and last bagged tea of the day yesterday. I pretty much always take a cup of tea upstairs with me when I’m staying at my parents and they go up to bed way earlier than I would go...” Read full tasting note
    chrine 545 tasting notes
  • “Non-teaist co-workers even commented on how lusciously scented this is—-it makes the whole room fragrant. Beautifully peachy. A Cheapster Steepster winner since you can pick it up...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1855 tasting notes
  • “My plan was to have something warm and tasty to drink whilst editing photos. Something unfussy so that I could just throw some boiling water in over a teabag, leave the bag in, and immediately get...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “De-cupboarding! With my volume of tea, it’s probably for the best to get a few items finished off. I’ve left the bag in this cup far longer than intended but it hasn’t hurt it...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 707 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

“The sweet, juicy peaches chosen for this delicious blend bring to mind a decadent Southern delight – peaches and cream. We’ve added just the right amount of comforting Mexican chamomile and sweet Oriental blackberry leaves to give a touch of international flavor to a delectable all-American favorite you’ll savor both hot and iced.”
~Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster

Ingredients: Orange peel, rosehips, hawthorn, chamomile, natural peach flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), blackberry leaves, hibiscus, peaches, citric acid and paprika (color).

About Celestial Seasonings View company

A strong tart-peach scent/flavor – only recommended if you REALLY like peach (which I do!).
Oddly enough it’s much less tart when cold.

Thankfully this one doesn’t have the hibiscus aftertaste that makes me avoid most fruit teas, so it’s probably going to be a staple in my cupboard. (There is hibiscus in the ingredients but further down the list than usual — also maybe the tartness from the peach and orange peel cover up the taste?)

Recommended for: Those who like strong fruity flavors/scents, those who are looking for a fruit tea without hibiscus (seriously, what’s with people putting that stuff in every darn thing?)

Commuter Notes: Teabags but no wrappers, overbrewing might lead to overly tart tea.

Flavors: Peach, Tart

I’m really surprised I haven’t logged this one yet, it’s one of my absolute favourites. It has a wonderfully peachy scent dry, and tastes just as peachy after brewing.

I’ve done it at both 200F and Boil (now that we have a variable kettle). By the cup I use one bag, by the pot I use 2. I don’t find any need for milk or sugar with this one, it’s perfectly fine clear.

Flavors: Fruity, Peach

200 °F / 93 °C 5 min, 0 sec 4 g 250 OZ / 7393 ML

This tea isn’t bad at all. I was expecting a hibiscus-y monstrosity, but it actually tasted more like peach with a hint of chamomile. It’s a nice reminder of the past summer because it really does taste quite like peach. A nice, non-objectionable herbal to put me to sleep. Lovely.

This smells like ripe, juicy peaches, in an over-the-top way that verges on the artificial. The flavor is peachy with a veneer of tart hibiscus. Or is it hibiscus with a veneer of peach? Either way, it’s very drinkable. Blunt, sweet, simple. Tasty iced. I don’t think of it as particularly exceptional, but then again I made it to the bottom of the mug awful quick.

sipdown

As noted in some of the other comments, the tea definitely does taste like those candy peach rings. I don’t like to leave the tea bag for this one in all too long otherwise it taste somewhat over-herbally to me. If you leave it in for just a minute or so, it has the sweet taste of peach rings, but very minimal fragrance.

It’s a good tea for daytime or nighttime. One of my co-workers loves it.

I really like this tea. I love peach teas and this one was one of the better ones I have had. It has hibiscus in it, which I am not usually a fan of, but it is definitely hardly noticeable. The chamomile and peach notes are definitely the prominent flavors and make this a very enjoyable tea.

Flavors: Peach

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 g 8 OZ / 236 ML

Awesome peach tea! i love the peach taste!

This is one of those teas that smells better than it tastes. Not that it tastes bad, or even weak, but the scent is just a burst of fresh peach, and then the taste is a bit more hollow. This tea is sweet on its own, but I added some sugar to see if it would brighten the flavour up. It actually did help some, though it still doesn’t taste as delicious as fresh peaches.

This smells amazing. Normally I stay away from fruity teas in hot form, but this is one I love either hot or cold.

I find this is best as an iced tea, rather then brewed hot tea. I find little to no flavour when I have it warm. If I make it as an iced tea with lemon I find it quite refreshing.