Country Peach Passion

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Chamomile, Citric Acid, Hawthorn, Hibiscus, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Paprika, Peach, Peach Flavour, Rose Hips
Artificial, Peach, Sweet, Tart, Fruity
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “The fourth and last bagged tea of the day yesterday. I pretty much always take a cup of tea upstairs with me when I’m staying at my parents and they go up to bed way earlier than I would go...” Read full tasting note
    chrine 545 tasting notes
  • “Non-teaist co-workers even commented on how lusciously scented this is—-it makes the whole room fragrant. Beautifully peachy. A Cheapster Steepster winner since you can pick it up...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1834 tasting notes
  • “My plan was to have something warm and tasty to drink whilst editing photos. Something unfussy so that I could just throw some boiling water in over a teabag, leave the bag in, and immediately get...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “De-cupboarding! With my volume of tea, it’s probably for the best to get a few items finished off. I’ve left the bag in this cup far longer than intended but it hasn’t hurt it...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 705 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

“The sweet, juicy peaches chosen for this delicious blend bring to mind a decadent Southern delight – peaches and cream. We’ve added just the right amount of comforting Mexican chamomile and sweet Oriental blackberry leaves to give a touch of international flavor to a delectable all-American favorite you’ll savor both hot and iced.”
~Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster

Ingredients: Orange peel, rosehips, hawthorn, chamomile, natural peach flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), blackberry leaves, hibiscus, peaches, citric acid and paprika (color).

About Celestial Seasonings View company

This tea isn’t bad at all. I was expecting a hibiscus-y monstrosity, but it actually tasted more like peach with a hint of chamomile. It’s a nice reminder of the past summer because it really does taste quite like peach. A nice, non-objectionable herbal to put me to sleep. Lovely.

This smells like ripe, juicy peaches, in an over-the-top way that verges on the artificial. The flavor is peachy with a veneer of tart hibiscus. Or is it hibiscus with a veneer of peach? Either way, it’s very drinkable. Blunt, sweet, simple. Tasty iced. I don’t think of it as particularly exceptional, but then again I made it to the bottom of the mug awful quick.

sipdown

As noted in some of the other comments, the tea definitely does taste like those candy peach rings. I don’t like to leave the tea bag for this one in all too long otherwise it taste somewhat over-herbally to me. If you leave it in for just a minute or so, it has the sweet taste of peach rings, but very minimal fragrance.

It’s a good tea for daytime or nighttime. One of my co-workers loves it.

I really like this tea. I love peach teas and this one was one of the better ones I have had. It has hibiscus in it, which I am not usually a fan of, but it is definitely hardly noticeable. The chamomile and peach notes are definitely the prominent flavors and make this a very enjoyable tea.

Flavors: Peach

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 g 8 OZ / 236 ML

Awesome peach tea! i love the peach taste!

This is one of those teas that smells better than it tastes. Not that it tastes bad, or even weak, but the scent is just a burst of fresh peach, and then the taste is a bit more hollow. This tea is sweet on its own, but I added some sugar to see if it would brighten the flavour up. It actually did help some, though it still doesn’t taste as delicious as fresh peaches.

This smells amazing. Normally I stay away from fruity teas in hot form, but this is one I love either hot or cold.

I find this is best as an iced tea, rather then brewed hot tea. I find little to no flavour when I have it warm. If I make it as an iced tea with lemon I find it quite refreshing.

I got this a couple of years ago during the summer: stone fruits (and stone fruit flavored things) suit summer very well. It’s not as bold of a flavor as I would have liked, but a mild peach tea can’t go wrong in my book.

No. It tastes like candy to me. I have had Bigelow’s perfect peach and it is excellent, at least in comparison. Also I recently had a loose leaf peach tea at a restaurant only a few weeks ago and now i see the difference. Maybe I should stop buying Celestial Seasonings. I only like their Chai tea so far and Bigelow’s is just as good.