Country Peach Passion

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Chamomile, Citric Acid, Hibiscus, Orange Peel, Paprika, Peach, Peach Flavour, Rose Hips
Peach
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by MayCSB

• “The fourth and last bagged tea of the day yesterday. I pretty much always take a cup of tea upstairs with me when I'm staying at my parents and they go up to bed way earlier than I would go to bed...” Read full tasting note
    chrine 545 tasting notes
  • “Non-teaist co-workers even commented on how lusciously scented this is---it makes the whole room fragrant. Beautifully peachy. A Cheapster Steepster winner since you can pick it up inexpensively...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1625 tasting notes
  • “My plan was to have something warm and tasty to drink whilst editing photos. Something unfussy so that I could just throw some boiling water in over a teabag, leave the bag in, and immediately get...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “De-cupboarding! With my volume of tea, it's probably for the best to get a few items finished off. I've left the bag in this cup far longer than intended but it hasn't hurt it any. This is a...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 674 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

“The sweet, juicy peaches chosen for this delicious blend bring to mind a decadent Southern delight – peaches and cream. We’ve added just the right amount of comforting Mexican chamomile and sweet Oriental blackberry leaves to give a touch of international flavor to a delectable all-American favorite you’ll savor both hot and iced.”
~Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster since 1975

Ingredients: Orange peel, rosehips, hawthorn, chamomile, natural peach flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), blackberry leaves, hibiscus, peaches, citric acid and paprika (color).

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Smells delicious, but somehow tastes like chicken. I am confused and disappointed. Maybe it’s the stevia I added.

Once it cooled down, the off-putting flavor mysteriously disappeared and the tea became more palatable.

I have to say it: I love this tea (especially iced). I am a fan of peach teas in general (…and especially iced), though, so I might be biased.

Smells very peachy, and tastes peachy too, but with a floral taste as well. Neither element is too brash. Overall, this tea reminds me of the faint peachy taste of edible day lilies.

Liking this tea might be genetic…my dad loves it, too!

I always like to drink country peach when I’m stressed out, it really helps me focus. It makes me feel like I’m in a different place entirely, definitely my go to tea!

The peach flavour on its own reminds me instantly of those fuzzy peach candies. Minus the sweetness. I think it would definitely taste a bit more pleasant with a sweetener, or perhaps I may have oversteeped the bag… either way, it’s fairly tasty and satisfying as a fruity-flavoured tea. I do enjoy it more however, paired with a green tea honey lemon ginseng teabag by Tetley thrown in the mix:)

8 min or more

Pretty good. It smells of peach and a little something extra. At first I thought vanilla, but after checking the ingredients, it might be chamomile. Orange peel is the first ingredient, which is odd, but it doesn’t taste citrusy at all. I like how this tastes. I’m not quite blown away, but it’s pleasant.

I really did like this tea

Finally out of this one. I had to mix it with other teas in order to use up the remaining bags (luckily I had gotten it in a sampler and only had 3 bags). Blah in a teabag…

Definitely smells of peaches as it sits in it’s hot water bath. Plain it doesn’t taste of anything much right away but sort of has a peachy flavor at the back of the mouth. After throwing some Sugar in the Raw in the cup, I can’t say that’s helped it any. The best thing I can say about this is that I didn’t buy it.

Peach is my favorite of all fruit teas. This tea delivers! It’s soft and sweet and would probably be good iced or mixed with another fruit tea, though I’ve only had it hot and on its own.

A nice, light, sweet tea. Tastes best iced on a hot summer day!