Sleepytime Sinus Soother Wellness Tea

Herbal Tea
Licorice, Menthol, Mint, Peppermint, Spearmint
Edit tea info Last updated by Janefan
Boiling 4 min, 45 sec 6 oz / 177 ml

• “Dremel-ed the toenails of five dogs within an hour, cannot breathe due to nail dust. So here we are. Even if the holy basil doesn't really help my sinuses, sticking my head over the steaming cup is...” Read full tasting note
    kiaharii 248 tasting notes
  • “Again, when it comes to Celestial Seasonings, the teas tend to be pretty mild, so I usually combine one teabag of this "Sinus Soother" with a teabag of Bigelow's "Mint Medley" tea. On its own,...” Read full tasting note
    belle_reve 35 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

Sleepytime Sinus Soother™
Wellness Tea

Seasonal respiratory discomforts like nasal congestion and sinus pressure happen to everyone. But with its time-honored herbal ingredients and exhilarating menthol aroma and flavor, Sleepytime Sinus Soother can help. This handcrafted blend features tulsi (or “holy basil”), trusted for centuries to promote respiratory comfort, and stinging nettle, traditionally used when mild congestion occurs. And because it has Sleepytime’s beloved blend of chamomile, spearmint and lemongrass, you know you can trust Sinus Soother to help you forget your symptoms and relax!†

†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
About the Tea

100% Natural
This product contains all-natural herbs and flavors, and no artificial colors or preservatives.

Ingredient list at http://www.celestialseasonings.com/products/detail.html/wellness-teas/sleepytime-sinus-soother

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Dremel-ed the toenails of five dogs within an hour, cannot breathe due to nail dust. So here we are. Even if the holy basil doesn’t really help my sinuses, sticking my head over the steaming cup is working a bit. Tasty too.

Boiling
Bonnie

eeeuuuuu get a mask next time…..euuuuuu

Kiaharii

I am definitely thinking about it!

simplyiggy

I had this tea yesterday for the first time ever and did it really help me. I suffer from chronic asthma and it helped me like I was actually taking meds. I couldn’t believe it aI was in shock!! It helped me to breathe a little bit better and it did relax me and in about 30 minutes I was asleep. If you have upper respiratory problems I recommend that you try this. I wish you well.

Again, when it comes to Celestial Seasonings, the teas tend to be pretty mild, so I usually combine one teabag of this “Sinus Soother” with a teabag of Bigelow’s “Mint Medley” tea. On its own, Sinus Soother is nice. There’s a taste of mint and menthol. I think it tastes best when you drink it as hot as possible (I noticed the heat helps more with sinus congestion too). However, I was somewhat disappointed in its taste (too mild).

I highly recommend brewing it with 1 tsp or 1 teabag of Bigelow’s “Mint Medley” for a stronger taste and stronger affect on the sinus congestion and/or headaches- it helps me a lot!

Flavors: Licorice, Menthol, Mint, Peppermint, Spearmint