Cranberry Apple Zinger

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by katrina

From Celestial Seasonings

This spirited blend brings to mind the unique flavor of fresh, homemade cranberry sauce. We’ve infused bushels of lively, antioxidant-rich cranberries with tart, juicy apples and exotic yumberries, a healthy Asian fruit also known as a ‘Chinese strawberry.’ The result is a vibrant tea you’ll enjoy hot or iced all year long.

Hibiscus, cinnamon, roasted chicory, natural flavors of apples, yumberries and cranberries with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), chamomile, blackberry leaves, cranberries and apples.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Celestial. I love you. This is just great all around, it’s tart, but in the right way. Sipping on this, I’m trying to come up with more words to describe it but it just slips in my mouth and leaves it happy.

Josie Lekkas

I completely agree. I feel that the tartness of the tea is just perfect for the “celestial” morning! lol!!! The way the tea just slips in my mouth and makes me joyous is undescribable.

Finishing up the last 3 bags from the sample I had. I put them into the triniTea and realized that its idea of 3 cups’ worth of tea VS mine is a bit different. Must remember to use slightly less water. This came out a little weaker than last night, but it’s still nice to have on this chilly, wet day.

Tart. Going to see how fast my office fridge can cool it because it’s way too darn hot in here (29C… IN MY OFFICE.) for hot tea.

205 °F / 96 °C

The scent is right, but the rest is all wrong. For once, celestial seasoning’s obsession with propping up fruit teas with tons of hibiscus tartness would make sense. But no! There is no tart cranberry or hibiscus flavor in sight. This is a dull plasticy flavor that tastes very synthetic. I don’t know how else to describe it. Wait, I do! It has the same aftertaste as old jolly rancher candies. What is that weird flavor?

A very pleasant blend of cranberry and apple, though it is a bit too tart if left to steep for more than 2 1/2 minutes. I enjoy every cup.

verry good i love the smell and taste

It smells nice, but the taste is a little weak for fruit tea.

The paper override the flavor yet it is too sweet.

Taste reminds me of Propel or watered down Gatorade/Powerade.