Tangerine Orange Zinger

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by SupremeMongoose

From Celestial Seasonings

“In this lively blend, effervescent tangerines, juicy oranges and a whisper of passionfruit flavor mingle with sweet-tart hibiscus – whose deep red color and tangy flavor give Zingers their zing. Possessing delightfully soothing qualities when hot, this tea is especially refreshing served over ice.” — Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster Since 1975

Ingredients: Hibiscus, rosehips, blackberry leaves, natural tangerine flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), orange peel and hawthorn berries

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Hibiscus… I was a bit nervous to try it, but I’m glad I did. The tangerine/orange mix is beautiful and somewhat calming. This is a yummy tea that I would recommend to anyone.

I really enjoyed this. It had a very light flavor, but could definitely would have again.

Iced, with honey. Not great nor terrible.

I wasn’t sure what to expect from this, but I really enjoy the tangerine flavor. That’s the only flavor I can detect from it though, except a bit of berry. I like it! It doesn’t try too hard to be spectacular, just something nice and warm for a rainy day or iced for a hot summer day.

Tastes exactly as expected: tangy and citrus-y. Had mine with 3 teaspoons of honey to help soothe my sore throat; maybe that’s why I liked it just fine.

Pretty good. I would steep it a little more concentrated than usual, and not for too long – it seems to get a little weird with oversteeping. The tangerine flavor is nice, but I think I’m a little tired of the “zinger” flavor, whatever it is, because I’m kind of dragging to get to the end of the box.

One of my favorite herbals!

I have tried this tea 2 times and it was good though I think I over brewed it both times.

This was a really lovely drink earlier this week, from class in the mornings. To me it was very citrus-y, but the flavor that came through strongest was the tangerine over the orange. I’d definitely drink more of it.

190 °F / 87 °C 8 min or more