Tangerine Orange Zinger

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Hawthorn, Hibiscus, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Rose Hips
Citrus, Hibiscus, Orange, Tangy, Sweet, Tart
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by rosebudmelissa

From Celestial Seasonings

“In this lively blend, effervescent tangerines, juicy oranges and a whisper of passionfruit flavor mingle with sweet-tart hibiscus – whose deep red color and tangy flavor give Zingers their zing. Possessing delightfully soothing qualities when hot, this tea is especially refreshing served over ice.” — Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster Since 1975

Ingredients: Hibiscus, rosehips, blackberry leaves, natural tangerine flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), orange peel and hawthorn berries

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Hibiscus… I was a bit nervous to try it, but I’m glad I did. The tangerine/orange mix is beautiful and somewhat calming. This is a yummy tea that I would recommend to anyone.

This tastes kind of like Tang.. or a weird.. non-carbonated orange soda (which means next time I’m making this with seltzer!)

It’s alright, definitely very orangey, not my favorite CS tea at the moment but still fairly good. The orange is super tangy and overall fairly tart, and the other citrus flavors help the hibiscus shine through.

Flavors: Citrus, Hibiscus, Orange, Tangy

I’m kind of surprised I’ve haven’t tried this one yet, but I guess I tried the Mandarin Orange Spice first and liked it, and though this would be relatively similar so I didn’t bother trying this one. I’m glad I tried it this time. The tangerine and hibiscus made this quite different from the mandarin orange. I really, really like it. I can’t wait to try it iced!

Flavors: Citrus, Hibiscus, Orange, Sweet, Tart

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I normally hate hibiscus-y teas, but I enjoyed this one. It’s exactly what it claims to be, orangey and tart. Not my ideal tea, but good enough. And hibiscus tea is another way to get some vitamin c so that’s a plus too.

I really enjoyed this. It had a very light flavor, but could definitely would have again.

Iced, with honey. Not great nor terrible.

I wasn’t sure what to expect from this, but I really enjoy the tangerine flavor. That’s the only flavor I can detect from it though, except a bit of berry. I like it! It doesn’t try too hard to be spectacular, just something nice and warm for a rainy day or iced for a hot summer day.

Tastes exactly as expected: tangy and citrus-y. Had mine with 3 teaspoons of honey to help soothe my sore throat; maybe that’s why I liked it just fine.

Pretty good. I would steep it a little more concentrated than usual, and not for too long – it seems to get a little weird with oversteeping. The tangerine flavor is nice, but I think I’m a little tired of the “zinger” flavor, whatever it is, because I’m kind of dragging to get to the end of the box.

One of my favorite herbals!