Candy Cane Lane

Green Tea
Honey, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Mint, Vegetal
Edit tea info Last updated by Kristin

• “I won't post every time I have this one for my evening cup - but right now I am still enjoying having found enough on the shelf to get me through the coming year. Love this stuff.” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1328 tasting notes
  • “Yesterday and today I've had a weird annoyance in the back of my throat...triggering a gag reflex. VERY strange. I can't properly explain it actually. It's scary because DH has been dealing with...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “I was a bit skeptical about the peppermint/cinnamon/vanilla combo, but so many people rave about this blend on here that when I saw it 2/$5 at Harris Teeter I caved and bought 2 boxes. I figured if...” Read full tasting note
    janefan 2497 tasting notes
  • “Well, I have never had this particular tea before but so many people seem to love it! I was at Whole Foods tonight at decided to pick some up to try it. First off, it is VERY minty. I can taste...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2422 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

What could be better than the delectable taste of an old-fashioned candy cane? Candy Cane Lane is an irresistible blend of peppermint, creamy vanilla and a dash of cinnamon and sweet blackberry leaves. Best of all, it’s made with antioxidant-rich decaffeinated green tea, so you can enjoy health and flavor this holiday season.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

I really love it – although there is vanilla in it. Very yummy green tea – no matter if you drink it hot or cold, with or without milk. Too bad I need to buy CCL via eBay :o(

Definitely a great tea – naturally sweet, heady vanilla, plenty o’ mint. Love!

One of my faves. Love that it is a decaf green that requires no sugar.

I really enjoyed this tea. I love peppermint teas but they are a bit sharp to me sometime. This one has a beautiful soft vanilla finish which tames the tea and balances the flavors out

Really delicious mellow minty tea. The vanilla note definitely gives this a candy cane flavor, as opposed to a peppermint green tea. Personally, I wish the mint flavor was a little bit more pronounced, but I have a million peppermint teas if I am looking for a mintier cup. Definitely really tasty and refreshing tea, perfect to end the day.

Boiling 8 min or more

Totally delicious, Rich Green Tea with cooling Mint and the perfect dash of Cinnamon. I found that this is one tea that you don’t need anything to add to it. You don’t need sugar or creme/milk to add to it to make it perfect. Just steep and sip this one. Perfect for curling up with the one you love in front of a heater or fireplace cuddling and watching the perfect movie. Two thumbs up!

180 °F / 82 °C 8 min or more

Green tea, peppermint, and vanilla — what’s not to like? I always add a dash of cinnamon sugar, since I’ve never tasted the “dash of cinnamon” already in it, and it adds a wonderful spicy element. Always my go-to when I’m queasy or sick.

Received this one as a gift from my mother (although I may have prompted her, a little). Very pleasant way to end my day. Peppermint is the strongest taste I notice, but there is also a certain creaminess that I think is vanilla, and the warmth of cinammon near the end. The green tea adds a nice grassy/woodsy flavor and complements the spices nicely.

I do wish that there were a caffeinated version, though, if only because decaff teas creep me out a little bit.

I will definitely rebuy this.

My wife really likes this tea, and I tend to agree with her.
Trader Joe’s sells the same stuff but in different packaging….

It has a very nice mint taste, along with a few other flavors I can’t quite describe, but it is fuller and (in my opinion) better than normal green tea with mint.
It’s nice that it’s decaffeinated as well.

Rating –
For green tea w/ mint: 90/100
For Celestial Seasonings: 90/100
Overall: 85/100 (It compares well to similar teas and is one of my favorite Celestial seasonings, but it isn’t among my most favorite teas)

A nice decaf tea for when the evening is winding down. The peppermint flavor is quite nice. The vanilla flavor’s a bit strong, so I’m tempted to seek out something that’s just peppermint for comparison.