Candy Cane Lane

Green Tea
Blackberry Leaves, Cinnamon, Green Tea, Milk Thistle, Mint, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Peppermint, Roasted Carob, Roasted Chicory Root, Vanilla Bean, Vanilla Flavour
Peppermint, Sugar, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Candy, Spearmint, Mint, Honey, Vegetal
Tea Bag
Decaffeinated
Edit tea info Last updated by cookies

• “I won’t post every time I have this one for my evening cup – but right now I am still enjoying having found enough on the shelf to get me through the coming year. Love this stuff.” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1674 tasting notes
  • “Yesterday and today I’ve had a weird annoyance in the back of my throat…triggering a gag reflex. VERY strange. I can’t properly explain it actually. ...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “I was a bit skeptical about the peppermint/cinnamon/vanilla combo, but so many people rave about this blend on here that when I saw it 2/$5 at Harris Teeter I caved and bought 2 boxes. I figured if...” Read full tasting note
    janefan 2978 tasting notes
  • “Well, I have never had this particular tea before but so many people seem to love it! I was at Whole Foods tonight at decided to pick some up to try it. First off, it is Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2816 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

What could be better than the delectable taste of an old-fashioned candy cane? Candy Cane Lane is an irresistible blend of peppermint, creamy vanilla and a dash of cinnamon and sweet blackberry leaves. Best of all, it’s made with antioxidant-rich decaffeinated green tea, so you can enjoy health and flavor this holiday season.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

This tea tastes like Christmas to me. The peppermint, creamy vanilla, all layered gently with a mild, non-astringent green tea, make it an easy tea to have cups and festive cups of.

2028 tasting notes

This was my last bag of this one. I really like this, though I don’t usually like peppermint. There is something creamy about it, as it is supposed to be vanilla. And I love anything vanilla. It does taste like a candy cane. This is one of the better Celestial Seasonings that I’ve tried. Nutcracker Suite is my favorite though.

I really love it – although there is vanilla in it. Very yummy green tea – no matter if you drink it hot or cold, with or without milk. Too bad I need to buy CCL via eBay :o(

Definitely a great tea – naturally sweet, heady vanilla, plenty o’ mint. Love!

One of my faves. Love that it is a decaf green that requires no sugar.

I really enjoyed this tea. It’s one of my all time favorites! I love peppermint teas but they are a bit sharp to me sometime. This one has a beautiful soft vanilla finish which tames the tea and balances the flavors out.

This is the tea that I stock pile in the winter to last me all year!

Really delicious mellow minty tea. The vanilla note definitely gives this a candy cane flavor, as opposed to a peppermint green tea. Personally, I wish the mint flavor was a little bit more pronounced, but I have a million peppermint teas if I am looking for a mintier cup. Definitely really tasty and refreshing tea, perfect to end the day.

Boiling 8 min or more

Totally delicious, Rich Green Tea with cooling Mint and the perfect dash of Cinnamon. I found that this is one tea that you don’t need anything to add to it. You don’t need sugar or creme/milk to add to it to make it perfect. Just steep and sip this one. Perfect for curling up with the one you love in front of a heater or fireplace cuddling and watching the perfect movie. Two thumbs up!

180 °F / 82 °C 8 min or more

Green tea, peppermint, and vanilla — what’s not to like? I always add a dash of cinnamon sugar, since I’ve never tasted the “dash of cinnamon” already in it, and it adds a wonderful spicy element. Always my go-to when I’m queasy or sick.

Received this one as a gift from my mother (although I may have prompted her, a little). Very pleasant way to end my day. Peppermint is the strongest taste I notice, but there is also a certain creaminess that I think is vanilla, and the warmth of cinammon near the end. The green tea adds a nice grassy/woodsy flavor and complements the spices nicely.

I do wish that there were a caffeinated version, though, if only because decaff teas creep me out a little bit.

I will definitely rebuy this.