Candy Cane Lane

Green Tea
Honey, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Mint, Vegetal
Edit tea info Last updated by Kristin

• “I won't post every time I have this one for my evening cup - but right now I am still enjoying having found enough on the shelf to get me through the coming year. Love this stuff.” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1326 tasting notes
  • “Yesterday and today I've had a weird annoyance in the back of my throat...triggering a gag reflex. VERY strange. I can't properly explain it actually. It's scary because DH has been dealing with...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “I was a bit skeptical about the peppermint/cinnamon/vanilla combo, but so many people rave about this blend on here that when I saw it 2/$5 at Harris Teeter I caved and bought 2 boxes. I figured if...” Read full tasting note
    janefan 2493 tasting notes
  • “Well, I have never had this particular tea before but so many people seem to love it! I was at Whole Foods tonight at decided to pick some up to try it. First off, it is VERY minty. I can taste...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2418 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

What could be better than the delectable taste of an old-fashioned candy cane? Candy Cane Lane is an irresistible blend of peppermint, creamy vanilla and a dash of cinnamon and sweet blackberry leaves. Best of all, it’s made with antioxidant-rich decaffeinated green tea, so you can enjoy health and flavor this holiday season.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

This. ‘Cause why not? It’s 72-ish degrees outside, and I’m taking a break between cleaning spurts. Not much to say, had this tea before (although apparently I didn’t log it then… oops).

Indigobloom

I never see this one on the shelf! must be a US only product

teataku

It only shows up around the Christmas holidays, too, so it’s quite limited even here. If you’d like some, I could easily send you some! I don’t drink it much, to be honest, even though it’s tasty.

Indigobloom

I’d totally be up for a swap!! though fair warning, I have had some serious post office issues and need to settle that with them before sending yours out heh

Had this at work yesterday. Just stuck two teabags in my water bottle and stuck it in the fridge for a bit. Tasty, love the cinnamon!

Iced 8 min or more

Backlogging. I’ve had this one several times now and got it quite awhile ago.
I love mint teas, and I don’t have a lot of greens in my cupboard so I thought this would be a good one to try.
It has a nice sweet mint to it as the main flavour. There’s also sort of a Christmasy spice note in the aftertaste that makes it more warm/cozy than refreshing. I like that the tea itself is mild and doesn’t compete with the mint. It’s really nice and soothing. This is my go-to this season for when I’m not feeling well (it isn’t too rich for an upset tummy, and it feels nice on sore throats). I also gave a few bags of it to a friend who had strep throat; she found it soothing on her throat as well.

This is my tea for mid-afternoon (as opposed to my upcoming late afternoon/early evening tea). Creamy vanilla minty delicious green tea! I am so glad I saw all the swooning reviews on Steepster. I likely wouldn’t have gotten it otherwise.

I was a little worried when I opened the box and the smell was /overpoweringly/ mint. I was hoping for ‘minty vanilla green’ and it was just ‘MINT RAWR’.

But it brewed pleasant and vanillay and minty fresh. Mmmm.

Like the many previous posters that Love this tea I too was surprised at how much I like it! For the most part I stay away from bagged teas, and if I am using a teabag it is generally the whole leaf tea sachet /pyramid type.

This is just like liquid happy!

The only negative thing I can say is that the green tea base basically imperceptible.

Got this on sale at Whole Foods.
It was 2/$4.00. Then the check out girl had a $1.00 coupon for me to use! What a nice holiday surprise to purchase this for $1.00!!

…I might have to raid Target and stock up on this for the rest of the year.

Having this tonight because I was so craving a cup of my new found candy cane (peppermint) tea from The Spice & Tea Exchange, Chocolate Candy Cane Tea -which is black based and caffeinated :(. Gonna wish I bought more of it! Already off their website … Hope they bring it back next year!

This one fits the bill for a late evening tea that is a nice peppermint. Knocked down my rating a bit due to my new love in peppermint (just wish my new fav was decaf so I could enjoy it more often before bed-just had too much caffeine today already).

Loved the warm, pepperminty aroma that immediately hit me. It is very pleasant and cleared my sinuses as a bonus. The tea taste great as it is, but I then tried to recreate a chocolate mint tea that I had recently by adding a splash of chocolate creamer and YUM! I hope it’s not too early to be this decadent…

Em

YAY!! You’re on Steepster.

TeaEqualsBliss