Candy Cane Lane

Green Tea
Blackberry Leaves, Cinnamon, Green Tea, Milk Thistle, Mint, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Peppermint, Roasted Carob, Roasted Chicory Root, Vanilla Bean, Vanilla Flavour
Honey, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Mint, Vegetal
Tea Bag
Decaffeinated
Edit tea info Last updated by cookies

• “I won't post every time I have this one for my evening cup - but right now I am still enjoying having found enough on the shelf to get me through the coming year. Love this stuff.” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1360 tasting notes
  • “Yesterday and today I've had a weird annoyance in the back of my throat...triggering a gag reflex. VERY strange. I can't properly explain it actually. It's scary because DH has been dealing with...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “I was a bit skeptical about the peppermint/cinnamon/vanilla combo, but so many people rave about this blend on here that when I saw it 2/$5 at Harris Teeter I caved and bought 2 boxes. I figured if...” Read full tasting note
    janefan 2524 tasting notes
  • “Well, I have never had this particular tea before but so many people seem to love it! I was at Whole Foods tonight at decided to pick some up to try it. First off, it is VERY minty. I can taste...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2475 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

What could be better than the delectable taste of an old-fashioned candy cane? Candy Cane Lane is an irresistible blend of peppermint, creamy vanilla and a dash of cinnamon and sweet blackberry leaves. Best of all, it’s made with antioxidant-rich decaffeinated green tea, so you can enjoy health and flavor this holiday season.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Just purchased this yesterday. It may be a bit too early to drink Christmas-themed tea (for some), but I certainly don’t regret purchasing this. It has a very, very calming aroma and a lovely taste. To my surprise, despite being green tea, it’s not the least bit bitter.

My boyfriend’s mom has a few boxes of this in her cupboard and I have to say it’s my favourite tea to have while I’m there. I’m not usually a fan of teas with mint in them (I’ve always thought it tasted like toothpaste water). This tea however I seem to love because of the other flavours, like vanilla (I’m a vanilla freak), that seem to tone down the minty taste.

My sister called me today to let me know that the grocery stores are stocking eggnog again. It’s October 5th. Wow.

So, to mark the beginning of the apparent holiday season, we had a pot of Candy Cane Lane, or as my niece calls it, Polar Bear Tea.

I adore this one, so much so that I stock up on boxes and keep them in my freezer so I can have it year-round. I know it’s not fancy, and my tea-granny friends tend to turn their noses up at bagged (gasp!) decaf (shock!) green teas, but I love the delicate vanilla-mint flavour and aroma here.

It’s good unsweetened, or with a bit of agave for a after-dinner treat. I also like it iced, with brown sugar for sweetness and to add a bit of a caramelly flavour.

Don’t be a snob, and give this one a try. And if you don’t like it, I will happily take your excess boxes for my freezer! ;-)

So yummy! I’m not a big mint person, but this tea is perfect. It has a nice mild flavor, rather than an in-your-face kind of mint. I re-steeped, and the second cup was just as good as the first. Tastes great with a little bit of chocolate flavored stevia. I went and bought three more boxes of this today.

Brewed, the smell reminds me of toasted marshmallows but with mint added.

The taste is nice. Sweet at first, then minty, then smooth vanilla. It’s tasty. :)

First week of fall like weather and I purchased this tea. It was a good thing too since I made a pot of chili that got a little spicy and I needed something to calm my stomach. This did the trick. I really like the mixture of the peppermint and vanilla as it gives the tea a smooth finish. This will be a great addition to a my fall cupboard.

This tea really caught me off guard! I’ve had some pretty awful holiday-themed drinks, but they actually put some thought into this one! It’s incredibly complex, you get a little orange coming through, cinnamon, mint of course, but also vanilla and some other unique flavors that really make for a great wintery drink! You’ve got to try this one.

It tastes like a candy cane. A DELICIOUS candy cane. Yup.

Even though I was expecting tea that tasted like a candy cane, I still enjoyed this. It’s a subtle-tasting and comforting green tea with a peppermint aftertaste.