Candy Cane Lane

Green Tea
Honey, Cinnamon, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by Kristin

• “I won't post every time I have this one for my evening cup - but right now I am still enjoying having found enough on the shelf to get me through the coming year. Love this stuff.” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1157 tasting notes
  • “Yesterday and today I've had a weird annoyance in the back of my throat...triggering a gag reflex. VERY strange. I can't properly explain it actually. It's scary because DH has been dealing with...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “I was a bit skeptical about the peppermint/cinnamon/vanilla combo, but so many people rave about this blend on here that when I saw it 2/$5 at Harris Teeter I caved and bought 2 boxes. I figured if...” Read full tasting note
    janefan 2270 tasting notes
  • “Well, I have never had this particular tea before but so many people seem to love it! I was at Whole Foods tonight at decided to pick some up to try it. First off, it is VERY minty. I can taste...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2160 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

What could be better than the delectable taste of an old-fashioned candy cane? Candy Cane Lane is an irresistible blend of peppermint, creamy vanilla and a dash of cinnamon and sweet blackberry leaves. Best of all, it’s made with antioxidant-rich decaffeinated green tea, so you can enjoy health and flavor this holiday season.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Can’t make this one without everyone knowing.
Tastes of buttery mellow mintiness.
Turned a coworker onto this one, which is double badness since i don’t get back
to the US enough. :P

It was Christmastime and as I strolled down the tea aisle in the local grocery store, I saw this festive tea. It is certainly an interesting idea for a tea so I decided to give it a try. This was my first tea from Celestial Seasonings and I have to say that I’m looking forward to trying more from them. The initial scent of the tea is exactly like a candy cane. The tea also tastes remarkably like a minty candy cane, and it’s very enjoyable. The package says that this comes on a green tea base but it tasted more herbal to me than anything. Nevertheless, this is a great tea to try if you are fortunate enough to find it.

Yummy for nighttime green tea or anytime you don’t want plain green or caffeine. I like it and have an extra box for back up. I heard someone suggest that brewing this and adding a packet of hot chocolate makes for a mighty fine holiday drink. Haven’t tried it, but might soon!

I initially avoided this tea, thinking it would be like Celestial Seasoning’s “Blow Your Head Off” Peppermint. But I read Jillian’s suggestion to try this tea. I’m so glad I did. It’s now become one of the daily after dinner teas Mom and I drink. It’s sweet, minty, doesn’t rev you up and soothes the digestive tract. Thanks again, Jillian.

This tea tastes great at any time of the year! It soothes me while I’m at work. I love the mint flavor and the fact that you don’t have to add sweetener.

this is unseasonably yummy. without brown sugar or honey, this is minty and fresh, but with a sweetener, suddenly i notice the cinnamon & the vanilla, and i really do get a candy cane out of this! the aroma is lush and comforting and i must say, the flavor is as well. this has become one of my most sought-after teas before bed & i have come to develop a fondness for mint!

i should probably note this is the same thing as Trader Joe’s Candy Cane Green Tea (my sole box of which is all but finished) but thankfully, i live nearby to a Fairway Market that carries many of Celestial Seasonings’ teas, including their holiday ones!

One part of the holidays I look forward to is the fact that this company puts out their seasonal line. This one in particular is great when the weather starts getting you down….. a cup of this is what I need sometimes…especially when I catch the cough!

Flavors: Honey

I stashed a box of this at work for when I just really, really need some comfort tea. Which was today. Brewed it up in the Timolino and left it uncovered so I could drink it some time today because that sucker keeps everything NUCLEAR HOT. It’s bagged tea, but it’s damn good. I don’t expect much of my bags and this delivers. Creamy, mint, soothing.

tealuver03

I love this tea so much and I love to drink it around christmas time instead of hot chocolate! I would say this is my FAVORITE winter tea

While I am not a huge fan of nearly anything Celestial Seasonings makes anymore I found this tea to be right up my alley. Naturally caffeine free green tea blended with my three favorite flavors, peppermint, cinnamon, and vanilla! There’s not much else to say here. It’s warming and soothing and it goes absolutely perfectly with a snowy day and the whole Christmas season. It just feels like a childhood memory of what Christmas used to be like all bundled up in a tiny little tea bag!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Vanilla

Another holiday favorite. I enjoy their regular peppermint tea as well, but prefer the Candy Cane Lane for the additional flavor notes.