Candy Cane Lane

Green Tea
Blackberry Leaves, Cinnamon, Green Tea, Milk Thistle, Mint, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Peppermint, Roasted Carob, Roasted Chicory Root, Vanilla Bean, Vanilla Flavour
Peppermint, Sugar, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Candy, Spearmint, Mint, Honey, Vegetal
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by charles wachsberg

2 Images

• “I won’t post every time I have this one for my evening cup – but right now I am still enjoying having found enough on the shelf to get me through the coming year. Love this stuff.” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1691 tasting notes
  • “Yesterday and today I’ve had a weird annoyance in the back of my throat…triggering a gag reflex. VERY strange. I can’t properly explain it actually. ...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “I was a bit skeptical about the peppermint/cinnamon/vanilla combo, but so many people rave about this blend on here that when I saw it 2/$5 at Harris Teeter I caved and bought 2 boxes. I figured if...” Read full tasting note
    janefan 2978 tasting notes
  • “Well, I have never had this particular tea before but so many people seem to love it! I was at Whole Foods tonight at decided to pick some up to try it. First off, it is Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2816 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

What could be better than the delectable taste of an old-fashioned candy cane? Candy Cane Lane is an irresistible blend of peppermint, creamy vanilla and a dash of cinnamon and sweet blackberry leaves. Best of all, it’s made with antioxidant-rich decaffeinated green tea, so you can enjoy health and flavor this holiday season.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Can’t make this one without everyone knowing.
Tastes of buttery mellow mintiness.
Turned a coworker onto this one, which is double badness since i don’t get back
to the US enough. :P

It was Christmastime and as I strolled down the tea aisle in the local grocery store, I saw this festive tea. It is certainly an interesting idea for a tea so I decided to give it a try. This was my first tea from Celestial Seasonings and I have to say that I’m looking forward to trying more from them. The initial scent of the tea is exactly like a candy cane. The tea also tastes remarkably like a minty candy cane, and it’s very enjoyable. The package says that this comes on a green tea base but it tasted more herbal to me than anything. Nevertheless, this is a great tea to try if you are fortunate enough to find it.

Yummy for nighttime green tea or anytime you don’t want plain green or caffeine. I like it and have an extra box for back up. I heard someone suggest that brewing this and adding a packet of hot chocolate makes for a mighty fine holiday drink. Haven’t tried it, but might soon!

I initially avoided this tea, thinking it would be like Celestial Seasoning’s “Blow Your Head Off” Peppermint. But I read Jillian’s suggestion to try this tea. I’m so glad I did. It’s now become one of the daily after dinner teas Mom and I drink. It’s sweet, minty, doesn’t rev you up and soothes the digestive tract. Thanks again, Jillian.

This tea tastes great at any time of the year! It soothes me while I’m at work. I love the mint flavor and the fact that you don’t have to add sweetener.

I’m a big fan of mint teas, and this one is a lovely addition to my cabinet. I discovered it two years ago I believe, and tried it based on the whimsical polar bears frolicking on the package. probably. anyways. I’ve gone through periods of drinking this tea all day every day for weeks, and I’ve gone through periods of not being that bothered over it. I’m not sure it’s for everyone, but for me at least it’s one of only a handful of teas I always always have in the house (which usually requires stocking up in december as it is seasonal). it’s gentle, festive, and a marriage between a mint and a dessert tea that I quite enjoy.

One of my absolute FAVORITE teas. This tea is just sweet enough to help bring out the peppermint, and the balance is perfect. I love this tea anytime of the year! Extra bonus is that it’s a caffeine free green tea, so you can enjoy it late at night!

Flavors: Peppermint, Sugar, Vanilla

A beautiful and fairly strong minty tea with a little bit of sweetness and warmth from the vanilla and cinnamon. I appreciate the strength of the peppermint in the tea, but I like how it is tempered by the other flavors. Perfect for Christmas, but delightful year round.

I love Celestial Seasonings Peppermint, so I knew I would love this one too!

It smelled wonderful as I first opened the box, like a very sugary candy cane, but as it steeped, I mostly picked up the obvious peppermint smell. The taste wasn’t as minty or sweet as I thought it’d be, but it was still very good. The most obvious, though subtle, flavors were mint, vanilla, cinnamon, and a hint of green tea.

I think I still prefer Celestial Seasonings other mint tea, but I won’t pass this up when I see it during the holidays. I’d definitely recommend it to others.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Peppermint, Vanilla

175 °F / 79 °C 3 min, 30 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

A Christmas favorite,I buy it every year