Candy Cane Lane

Green Tea
Blackberry Leaves, Cinnamon, Green Tea, Milk Thistle, Mint, Natural Flavours, Orange Peel, Peppermint, Roasted Carob, Roasted Chicory Root, Vanilla Bean, Vanilla Flavour
Peppermint, Vanilla, Honey, Cinnamon, Mint, Vegetal
Tea Bag
Decaffeinated
Edit tea info Last updated by cookies

• “I won't post every time I have this one for my evening cup - but right now I am still enjoying having found enough on the shelf to get me through the coming year. Love this stuff.” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1417 tasting notes
  • “Yesterday and today I've had a weird annoyance in the back of my throat...triggering a gag reflex. VERY strange. I can't properly explain it actually. It's scary because DH has been dealing with...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “I was a bit skeptical about the peppermint/cinnamon/vanilla combo, but so many people rave about this blend on here that when I saw it 2/$5 at Harris Teeter I caved and bought 2 boxes. I figured if...” Read full tasting note
    janefan 2613 tasting notes
  • “Well, I have never had this particular tea before but so many people seem to love it! I was at Whole Foods tonight at decided to pick some up to try it. First off, it is VERY minty. I can taste...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2586 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

What could be better than the delectable taste of an old-fashioned candy cane? Candy Cane Lane is an irresistible blend of peppermint, creamy vanilla and a dash of cinnamon and sweet blackberry leaves. Best of all, it’s made with antioxidant-rich decaffeinated green tea, so you can enjoy health and flavor this holiday season.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

this is unseasonably yummy. without brown sugar or honey, this is minty and fresh, but with a sweetener, suddenly i notice the cinnamon & the vanilla, and i really do get a candy cane out of this! the aroma is lush and comforting and i must say, the flavor is as well. this has become one of my most sought-after teas before bed & i have come to develop a fondness for mint!

i should probably note this is the same thing as Trader Joe’s Candy Cane Green Tea (my sole box of which is all but finished) but thankfully, i live nearby to a Fairway Market that carries many of Celestial Seasonings’ teas, including their holiday ones!

One part of the holidays I look forward to is the fact that this company puts out their seasonal line. This one in particular is great when the weather starts getting you down….. a cup of this is what I need sometimes…especially when I catch the cough!

Flavors: Honey

I stashed a box of this at work for when I just really, really need some comfort tea. Which was today. Brewed it up in the Timolino and left it uncovered so I could drink it some time today because that sucker keeps everything NUCLEAR HOT. It’s bagged tea, but it’s damn good. I don’t expect much of my bags and this delivers. Creamy, mint, soothing.

tealuver03

I love this tea so much and I love to drink it around christmas time instead of hot chocolate! I would say this is my FAVORITE winter tea

While I am not a huge fan of nearly anything Celestial Seasonings makes anymore I found this tea to be right up my alley. Naturally caffeine free green tea blended with my three favorite flavors, peppermint, cinnamon, and vanilla! There’s not much else to say here. It’s warming and soothing and it goes absolutely perfectly with a snowy day and the whole Christmas season. It just feels like a childhood memory of what Christmas used to be like all bundled up in a tiny little tea bag!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Vanilla

Another holiday favorite. I enjoy their regular peppermint tea as well, but prefer the Candy Cane Lane for the additional flavor notes.

I can see how this tea is good for someone who likes teas with sweet notes. I personally do not like drinking it straight. If I reach out for this tea, hot milk and lots of sugar is a must, and I just make it into a tea latte. If I have peppermints or mini candy canes on hand, I like to stick a few in. It makes for a nice hot holiday drink.

I love this tea. I love the strong peppermint flavor with the hint of vanilla. I don’t taste the cinnamon, but I bet it’s doing something important. The peppermint/vanilla really does overwhelm all the other flavors, including the green tea, but it’s so good you won’t even care.

Sometimes I wonder if I overrate this tea because it was one of my first teas beyond the simple black tea bagged stuff. Then I taste it again each November and I realize it is that good.(I only drink it 3 months a year and look forward to that first cup after Halloween way too much.)

Celestial Seasonings does some things well and some things less well, but they have this one right. They do seem to be one of the few decent tea companies I can find in the average grocery store.

one of my favorite holiday teas. sweet and smooth without sugar. sometimes i drink too much and get a peppermint-numbed throat-it’s that good.

Its funny that another review said that this tea had a stronger peppermint taste than anything else, because that is the flavor I feel is the weakest in Candy Cane Lane. I can taste a lot of green tea and vanilla in this. It might be because I am not the biggest green tea fan (trying to ease my way into liking it… lol)but all that being said, I like this tea. Its different than a lot of the fruity herbal tea that I usually drink and I’m definitely going to finish the box and perhaps repurchase :)

This is probably my favorite tea. I can’t have a lot of caffeine due to healthy issues and this is a naturally decaffeinated green tea. The subtle flavors of cinnamon, vanilla and peppermint all blend so nicely and most of the time I don’t even need to bother with sweetener. It truly does remind you of a winter day sitting around the fireplace and looking at the Christmas tree, even when you drink it in the middle of Summer.