Herbal Tea
Almond
Edit tea info Last updated by katrina
Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 2 g 10 oz / 295 ml

From Celestial Seasonings

“When you feel the craving for a sweet treat coming on, consider a cup of Celestial Seasonings Dessert Tea. These naturally caffeine free 100% natural teas are a tantalizing and guilt-free alternative to decadent desserts. Indulge in these flavorful blends after dinner, with guests or just to sweeten up a quiet moment alone. Like all Celestial Seasonings teas, our Dessert Teas have no refined sweeteners or added sugars—just the delicious taste and healthful goodness of 100% natural ingredients. The rich aroma and mellow flavor of almonds are enhanced with a touch of sweet cinnamon in our Almond Sunset Dessert Tea.”

About Celestial Seasonings View company

My encounter with almond sunset was a fluke. After raspberry chocolate bliss left me in highschool (taking english toffee and vanilla hazelnut, its sisters in afterdinner tea happiness, with it), I would from time to time try another. I admit selection was made mostly on CS artwork (there I’ve said it).

Almond sunset didn’t win me over that way. Its art was kinda boring. But I gave it a go, and OMGosh it rocked. With milk (like most teas I fancy these days), it was sweet almond amazingness. Even if that equates it with cyanide,….well, I was prepared to go. :)

I find this tea lovely, if a little lackluster. With milk and sweetness, it’s a perfect soothing cup.

Yummy! This tea was my favourite for almost a year until they took it off all the shelves to redesign the package. I had to go find another brand to get my almond fix. But I’d gladly get this again if I saw it. It does well as an iced tea :)

This tea was the comfort tea for me, my daughter, and even my grandson, until it was discontinued. We sweetened it with honey, as a hot tea, and it was very soothing and relaxing. Especially good when we had colds, or it was blizzarding outside, but also good on summer evenings.

I contacted Celestial Seasonings about producing it again, and received a note that they were more focused on health teas. Too bad – I’d love to see this back on the market, even on a seasonal basis. We’d stock up!

Flavors: Almond

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 2 g 10 OZ / 295 ML
Ost

Health teas…what do they mean by that? 0_o

I love almonds, however I did not enjoy this tea at all.

Love almonds. This is delicious.