Herbal Tea
Flowers, Lemon Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by Barb

• “Would you like some hibiscus with that hibiscus or perhaps maybe some hibiscus? If that's not pleasing, we also have hibiscus! No? Hmm. Did I mention we have *hibiscus*?! I _love_ this tea...” Read full tasting note
    anyanka 58 tasting notes
  • “umm is this even tea? it tastes like just lemon in water. that is colored very dark. whew. i might lose this tea on the way home. like into the river or something. i'm not a snob really but i don't...” Read full tasting note
    shmiracles 712 tasting notes
  • “Yesterday I spent about 4 hours in my garden, weeding & mulching my asparagus beds (for a photo of the newly emerged asparagii, visit my FB). This box of lemon zinger has been in my cupboard for a...” Read full tasting note
    Terri HarpLady 2485 tasting notes
  • “And another one that I don't have in my cupboard and haven't logged yet. Three teabags left in the box now. I brought this one because my husband loves lemon. It's soothing with honey to balance...” Read full tasting note
    chrine 545 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

“There’s no mistaking a Zinger®! The classic lemonade stand-style refreshment of this enduring favorite starts with real lemons and lively Guatemalan lemongrass. We blend our lemons with hibiscus, whose tangy taste and ruby-red color are the signature of a Zinger, to create a bright tea that’s equally satisfying under the sun and the moon.”
— Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster

Ingredients: Hibiscus, rosehips, roasted chicory, orange peel, West Indian lemongrass (9%), lemon peel and whole dried lemons (5%), natural lemon flavour with other natural flavours (contains soy lecithin) (3%), and citric acid.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

I totally agree with those who say a lemon tea shouldn’t be red. Also, if you brew over a minute or two you’ll end up with a bitter disaster. Would love it so much more if there were less hibiscus and more true lemon. It also—as far as lemon teas go—pales when compared to Bigelow’s I Love Lemon.

One of my childhood favorites when my mom made sun tea, which mellows out the flavor a lot. As for hot tea? It’s too strong, but without the fun flavors of something like Passion tea. I’ll drink it if I’m out of all my other herbal teas.

I was expecting strictly lemon, tart and citrus, but this surprises with the fruitiness of hibiscus blossoms and rose hips. It is not overly acidic, nor is the added flavour overpowering. I like it.

It’s somehow bitter when brewed for more than 4 min. I think i will try it chilled and should be quite refreshing.

Oh man, this is MY tea. Contrarily to many people here, I actually LIKE hibiscus(saying that felt like admitting to a murder). This tea is basically a hibiscus tea, with lemon! Thankfully, the lemon is the main flavor. It’s not necessarily sour, but definitely not sweet. This is ALWAYS in the cabinet. This is basically my first tea. I love you, Lemon Zinger. I really do.

Blech. Too much hibiscus. This tea is bright red and way too tart, but not in a lemon-y way. No thanks!

This is very lemony. Thankfully, I happen to like lemon a lot.

I love this tea! It’s great in the morning. A little bit of sugar (or none at all) does the trick. The first bag of lemon zinger from a new box remains one of my most treasured tea experiences.

I love this ti and probably always will. I adore the taste of lemon, and everything is absolutely just right with this ti. The scent, the taste, and the beautiful red. I drink it sweetened because I have a die-hard sweet-tooth, but I would drink it unsweetened if I had no splenda to-hand.

My standard ’I’m cold and mopey, cheer me up magical drink!’ ti. Maybe I’ll find a new one someday, but I haven’t yet.