Fruit Tea Sampler

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii
7 min, 0 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

From Celestial Seasonings

Our lively fruit tea collection includes five of our most beloved teas brimming with fruit flavor.

Raspberry Zinger, Country Peach Passion, Wild Berry Zinger, True Blueberry, Black Cherry Berry

About Celestial Seasonings View company

So far I’ve only tried Wild Berry Zinger, so I’m not going to give it a rating yet, but when I made Wild Berry Zinger today, it was very almost sour. Granted that might be do to the fact that I over steeped it (7 minutes), so I’ll try again tomorrow.

7 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

Black Cherry Berry , True Blueberry and Country Peach Passion are my favorites. Nice flavorful fruity really enjoy these teas.

I really, really, REALLY like the True Blueberry and Country Peach Passion flavors in this box. The blueberry is awesome- it’s like having a cup of blueberry juice. Usually these Zingers have too much hibiscus, but I didn’t find it to be obnoxious in this particular brew. Same for the peach- it’s a lovely, light, sweet tea.

The Raspberry is okay- nothing really special. I’m sure there are better raspberry leaf brews out there, but this one is very cost-effective, and tastes passable.

The Wild Berry and Cherry Berry I found to be extremely tart and not all that pleasant. But hey, 3/5 ain’t bad, right?

These teas are all great iced especially for kids! Raspberry zinger, black cherry berry and true blueberry are our favourites!