Sleepytime Peach

Herbal Tea
Blackberry Leaves, Chamomile, Flowers, Hawthorn, Lemongrass, Peach, Rose Buds, Spearmint
Peach, Sweet, Spearmint
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Super Starling!
Boiling 4 min, 45 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

From Celestial Seasonings

Our beloved Sleepytime® herbal blend with the floral aroma and subtle flavor of juicy peaches.

“Sleepytime® Peach Herbal Tea adds the delightful aroma and just-picked flavor of ripe yellow peaches to our beloved Sleepytime blend of comforting herbs and botanicals – including floral chamomile, cool spearmint, lively lemongrass and more. This calming and satisfying herbal tea is the perfect cup to help you wind down your day with a little ‘warm and fuzzy’ feeling.”

—Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster

&

"
This calming herbal tea combines the flavor of ripe yellow peaches with our soothing Sleepytime® blend of herbs and botanicals, including chamomile, spearmint, lemongrass and more. Wind down your day with Sleepytime®.

Sleepytime is the original bedtime tea. More than 40 years ago, we created a truly soothing herbal tea to help folks wind down the day. Today, our calming Sleepytime blend of botanicals is available in herbal, decaf green and wellness teas, so you can always find the perfect cup for your bedtime routine."

About Celestial Seasonings View company

A very smooth, calming, and “easy” tea. Great for just kicking back and relaxing. The smell tastes just like a peach, and the taste isn’t as prominent in taste peach-wise, but it’s still very much so peachy.

I sleep terribly, so I own a few decaf teas. This is the one I drink on nights that I’m pretty sure are on their way to going poorly.
Tonight is such a night; I was overstimulated with hiking, friends, an inadvisable amount of alcohol, a scary video game, and the possibility of a crazy 4th of July tomorrow.
Unbeknownst to me, this fallback tea has been slowly creeping its way up to one of my favorites. It’s so peachy, warm, and comforting. It’s like a sweet bedtime story before bed. I’m 31; I don’t really remember bedtime stories. But my parents are un-crappy, so I imagine they read them to me. And I imagine they felt good.
This is a lovely, snoozy, calming tea. Goodnight, loved ones.

Flavors: Peach, Sweet

In the box, the bags have a peach and chamomile smell, with a hint of mint. Taste wise, I definitely pick up on the peach and chamomile. It’s a smooth, caffeine free tea. While I have about half of the box to go, I probably won’t get this again as there are other chamomile blends that I prefer for relaxing.

Flavors: Peach, Spearmint

Uh, so the ingredient list on my box of tea has a lot more than spearmint with flavoring in it. In fact, there’s no spearmint? Color me confused.

I’d call this a peach camomile, but whatever. It’s tasty.

Flavors: Peach

Comforting and refreshing. I love the combination of peach and spearmint. Leaves me drowsy and content.