Sugar Plum Spice

Fruit Herbal Blend
Cinnamon, Plums
Edit tea info Last updated by katrina

From Celestial Seasonings

Take a sip of Sugar Plum Spice Holiday Herbal Tea and journey with us to the Land of the Sweets in Tchaikovsky’s The Nutcracker. Here you’ll find gingerbread houses, trees laden with sugar plums, days filled with sunshine and the beautiful Sugar Plum Fairy. Sugar Plum Spice is made with 100% natural herbs and the festive flavors of plum and spice, with just a hint of sweetness.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

I think personally I’m not a big fan of plum and cinnamon and the tea was very sweet. Overall not a terrible blend, but not a great one either.

This has been in my cupboard for quite some time and I think the flavors might have altered a bit. It smells pretty much like what I imagine a sugar plum might smell like. The taste is also the same. I read that people have been tasting the spice portion, but I get no cinnamon whatsoever. I’m thinking it might have to do with the tea being so old. A hint of cinnamon would have been a nice touch, but to me it tastes like some sort of dark fruit dipped in sugar. Very pleasant. :)

I stock up on this one! I never add sweetner to my teas so it’s nice to have a staple ‘sweet tea’ in the tea chest. I love a good strong brew and the cinnamon flavour comes out in spades in this tea with a nice undertone of plum. In the winter evenings it’s nice to brew with milk in a saucepan. I feel all warm and festive just thinking about this tea!

This tea is addictive. It’s the first tea I’ve ever considered buying in bulk so I don’t run out.

Love this tea and buy several boxes at Christmas time to keep me in stock year round. I love the scent and the beautiful deep red color when it brews.

180 °F / 82 °C

YUCK!! No one in my house who’s tried this has liked it (spanning 2 – 63 yrs). It was on sale and my daughter liked the fairies on the box, hands down its most redeeming quality.

I can’t wait until this tea is back in stores! Perfect holiday treat. It taste great. Christmas in a cup :)

My 4yo didn’t like it. Little too spicy for her. I find it a little too heavy on the cinnamon ( steeped 5min). But overall pleasant aroma. Def a winter night drink. May consider spiking one evening like a previous reviewer. Sounds delish!

I’m sad to see this rated so lowly. This was my gateway tea that took me from the bleak world of Lipton to the tasty world of flavorful tea. While it doesn’t seem as delicious now as it did when I first tried it, the cinnamon balances nicely with the other flavors and you can taste the plum. All in all it makes a nice low-effort cup on a chilly night.