Mandarin Orchard Green Tea (Decaf)

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by katrina

From Celestial Seasonings

“The tantalizingly tropical flavors of tart and juicy mandarin oranges and luscious passion fruit add an exotic flair to our smooth blend of authentic decaf green tea and delicate decaffeinated Bai Mu Dan white tea – one of the rarest and youngest of teas.”
— Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster Since 1975

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Frikkin ACE! Stupendous :D
It is indeed tantalizing my tastebuds. Yum Yum!

My favorite decaf, for a sweet, relaxing treat before bed.

I like this tea and drink it regularly. I do wish you could it had a stronger citrus flavor. I do like it better with sugar, but it is fine on its own.

I actually didn’t really like this much at all. I detected a bitter note after my first taste and was forced to add sweetener, which I hate doing. I believe a good tea should stand on its own. I’m hoping I will be able to salvage some of it by adding another tea mixed with it. Maybe a fruity herbal of some sort.

Citrusy flavour, but I would have wanted more. I prefer citrus-flavoured teas. BUT the aftertaste of coriander disturbs me, not expected from a mandarin/orange-flavoured tea. I guess you would love it if you love coriander though.

i had this at a confrence. it was awful. it might have been the water used, but Im skeptical to try it again.