Sleepytime Echinacea Complete Care

Herbal Tea
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by pyarkaaloo
Boiling 8 min or more 16 oz / 473 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I have been drinking Sleepytime for quite awhile and thought I'd try this one. I don't know if the echinacea will actually help the immune system but , eh, why not! Tastes pretty much like...” Read full tasting note
    carol who 296 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

Whether you’re feeling under the weather or just want to be prepared, Sleepytime® Echinacea Complete Care® Wellness Tea can provide immune system support. This powerful blend features Echinacea, used for centuries to help maintain the body’s defenses, along with immune-supporting Vitamin C, zinc and elderberry. And because it has our treasured Sleepytime blend of soothing herbs like chamomile and lemongrass, it’s also a delicious way to relax and unwind whenever you need it.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

1 Tasting Note

I have been drinking Sleepytime for quite awhile and thought I’d try this one. I don’t know if the echinacea will actually help the immune system but , eh, why not! Tastes pretty much like Sleepytime. I don’t know if I sense any real difference. I have a box, i’m sure I’ll drink it all up. I added Vanilla Stevia and it is suddenly wonderful.

I need to drink a bunch of this to try to counteract all the mate I had today. Bad Girl! But that Raspberry Riot Lemon Mate was so perfect, I just kept refilling the glass.

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML