Sleepy time tea

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Brewhaha

From Celestial Seasonings

Celestial seasonings “Sleepy time tea” blend is the perfect tea for tea lovers and people new to teas. Its minty taste and bland of favorite and “comfort” teas make it the perfect relaxation tea.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Backlogging I had a cup of this last evening. This I’s a fav standby of mine because of the ease of the teabag and the good taste of the spearmint and chamomile together. I think this is pretty good.

Rating this on behalf of my bf:

“Got sleepy, would drink again, A+++++++”

Love this tea soo much!!! One of the first teas I ever started drinking! Got it when I was very sick and will mever go back to a different relaxation tea again! I love this anytime of the year, also goes great with bubble baths!! :3

Smooth and calming, even the act of making a cup of Sleepy Time starts to relax me

I always enjoy this tea when fall starts turning to winter and it just feels super comforting. It isn’t a tea I’d go out of my way to buy and drink frequently, just nice every so often.

This tea, with a little honey, is what gets me relaxed and asleep when nothing else will. Chamomile and other herbal notes come together to put you to bed, lovely.

Very smooth. I like the blend itself… it flows rather nicely together with a mint ‘cherry on top’. For me, this isn’t a ritualistic once a night thing… perhaps once a week at best, but it’s good at those certain times. It does make you sleepy though.

Perfect tea for nights like tonight when I’m too tired to sleep. Come on Sleepy Time and help my brain shut down!

Who couldn’t like this tea and the classic Bear mascot?
Very relaxing.

Rating –
For other Celestial Seasonings: 75/100
Overall: 70/100