Sleepy Time Tea

Herbal Tea
Herbs, Cream
Edit tea info Last updated by Rumpus Parable

From Celestial Seasonings

Celestial seasonings “Sleepy time tea” blend is the perfect tea for tea lovers and people new to teas. Its minty taste and bland of favorite and “comfort” teas make it the perfect relaxation tea.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Backlogging I had a cup of this last evening. This I’s a fav standby of mine because of the ease of the teabag and the good taste of the spearmint and chamomile together. I think this is pretty good.

Rating this on behalf of my bf:

“Got sleepy, would drink again, A+++++++”

I haven’t had Celestial Seasonings in forever, but I broke down and steeped this up because I have a headache and thought it might help. It’s probably because it’s so old, but this tea tastes like nothing at all. It still manages to smell fresh though, somehow.

Love this tea! It helps me wind down at the end of the day with just the aroma. It’s practically become a ritual before bedtime. The smell and taste of chamomile is so relaxing!

Flavors: Herbs

Boiling 3 min, 45 sec 10 OZ / 300 ML

This is a lovely evening time tea, the combination of chamomile and herbs helps me fall asleep and I find it best with one lump of sugar and some cream.

Flavors: Cream, Herbs

Drink this nearly every night to help me get relaxed for bed. I wouldn’t call it a sleep aid but it definitely helps you get relaxed. Tastes great with a bit of honey.

I have trouble sleeping and this is something I keep in my cabinet. I love it. It is a somewhat unique blend of herbs that all combine well. It’s different but tasty and relaxing and comforting.

A perennial classic since my childhood. Tension Tamer is too much for me! Ideal for when I’m looking for something in between straight chamomile and straight mint.

Smooth and calming, even the act of making a cup of Sleepy Time starts to relax me

I always enjoy this tea when fall starts turning to winter and it just feels super comforting. It isn’t a tea I’d go out of my way to buy and drink frequently, just nice every so often.