Herbal Tea
Chamomile
Apple, Floral, Flowers
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Celestial Seasonings

“The soothing sweet apple notes in this beloved tea are achieved by blending elegant chamomile flowers from around the world. Our golden Egyptian chamomile has a delicate floral quality, while chamomile from Mexico contributes a sweet, earthy flavor. You’ll take comfort in a cup of this perfectly blended chamomile tea any time of day.”
— Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster Since 1975

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Don’t hate me. I drank it. One from the orphaned household cupboard dusty tea pile.

The real reason I’m writing is to see what teas OTHER than brioche you guys like from the American Tea Room? I’m placing an order I think perhaps maybe yes :)

JustJames

…… the hot cinnamon spice was zippy, and although it is expensive the ancient moonlight is very good (my wife drank most of it so i don’t thin i reviewed…. lol).

MissB

I drank Lemoncello last night and it was lovely. Coco*Loco was also yum, and I enjoyed it more than Coco*Late (although in the second’s defense, I had it as a tea and it’s supposed to be a latte, so…)

moraiwe

I enjoyed Romanoff quite a lot. It’s citrus with a very slight smokey element. If you like figs and toasted sesame, Sultan’s Delight really hits the spot. Tangier is one of the better apricot teas I’ve had. The Genmaimatcha is solid, but not terribly exciting. Nirvana is awesome if you like fruity, floral greens. Bliss is pretty mellow and fruity/tasty, but probably a better springtime tea. Their Milk Oolong is very good, but hits my pocketbook a bit too hard. Aaaaand, I think that’s everything.

MissB

Oh, and Macaron was also good – I think I rated all of these in the high 70s to mid 80s. I’d just avoid Provence, unless you like lavender a whole lot.

moraiwe

Oh! And La Vie en Rose is probably my favorite rose tea at present.

Shmiracles

Oh my goodness justjames, moraiwe, and missb! These recommendations are so helpful. I’ve basically added samples of them all to my cart! Your feedback is one hundred percent heard and appreciated :)

MissB

Their sample sizes are decent, too. Most of them I’ve gotten a liter of tea out of (4 cups), which was enough to determine if I wanted to order more.

macaron only if you like coconut. lemoncello made me want della terra’s lemon chiffon more. cocoloco is similar to herbal infusions cocoa tea… If you like apricot, tangier is delightful. uh… there’s a few more i’ll try to remember…

Shmiracles

well the results are in! i ordered a 3.5 oz of the Brioche. (which i got to try back in May thanks to TastyBrew). Then i ordered samples of ALL the Peach Oolong, Tangier Apricot, Victoria, Lapsang Souchong, Choco*Late, Rose de Chine, Romanoff Blood Orange, Caramel, Notting Hill, English Breakfast, Sultans Delight, La Vie En Rose, Lemoncello, Coco*Loco, AND Macaroon Organic Tea. ALL THE F*KS OF THEM!! and i used that small discount to soften the blow. and holy crap am i super excited. thanks for making my day a little more fun because the interactive nature of this order definitely made me more giddy than i would have imagined. you guys rule.

moraiwe

That’s an awesome order! I hope you find some stuff you love!

Awesome! I did that with my first ATR order too….a zillion samples lol

Tonight’s bedtime brew is good old—literally and figuratively—Celestial Seasonings Chamomile. It seems somehow fitting to attempt to finish off a box of ancient (circa Y2K) tea as I prepare to leave the place I called home for ten, count ’em 10! years.

I remain amazed that this tea has retained its potency and flavor. Perversely, this may confirm the rumors about Celestial Seasonings and pesticides, etc.

Carpe Diem.

Backlogging had a cup of this last night made it abit too strong but good still.

I’m just a little afraid of this. I’ve had chamomile tea in a bag before, but the loose tea was just too much. I’ve decided that I need to taste the rest of the tea in my possession, so I thought I would try it again in the bag.

The smell of the tea bags is like the loose tea, but not nearly as strong. I’m brewing this in my three cup pot.

First cup: A lovely, almost golden color. The smell is sweet, unlike the loose tea. Starting to feel a little better about this. First sip — can taste the vegetation but it’s not nearly as intense.

Second cup: Pretty much as the first. I wish I had brought the honey with me, but I usually don’t put honey in my chamomile. For some reason, I feel overly sensitive to the taste. I keep expecting to take a sip and get that horrible cabbage like taste I got from the loose chamomile flowers. I’m not sure why, but I do.

There will be no third cup. I used to like chamomile just on its own, but not anymore. Especially, since I usually find something far more tasty and exciting in my tea cup nowadays.

Uniquity

I love cabbage, but my only experience with chamomile left me with a terrible laundry soap taste. As such, I can’t convince myself to even try again. There is chamomile in one David’s Tea that I drink, but even that I don’t like all that much.

Chamomile has always been a favorite of mine and Celestial Seasonings has a good product for the price.

145 °F / 62 °C

Basic chamomile in a bag. It does the job.

I am not big on Chamomile but I am ending my day with this cup today since I have been staying up till 5am for the past 2 weeks and just can’t seem to get myself to bed any earlier, hoping this helps. Somehow I never really want to have Chamomile so only drink it in hopes of a quiet night or as a mix with other herbs when I am experimenting. But when I do have it the taste is unique and pleasant.

This brings back fond memories of my childhood.

I always keep Chamomile tea in my cupboard, and drink it most days. It has a mild, flowery flavor that is somewhat reminiscent of apples. It’s a very relaxing and comforting tea, and good for the digestion. I’m not overly picky about where my chamomile comes from (though some loose versions taste very strange, so be careful there), and Celestial Seasonings’ Chamomile is quite good.

Flavors: Apple, Floral

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

After having Celestial’s Honey Vanilla Chamomile (and hating it), I was wary to try plain chamomile, but I figured I should. It’s actually not too bad, leading me to believe it was either the honey or vanilla flavoring which made me dislike the last one so.