Herbal Tea
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

From Celestial Seasonings

Our chamomile tea features the delicate sweet apple notes found only in the world’s best chamomile.

“The soothing sweet apple notes in this beloved tea are achieved by blending elegant chamomile flowers from around the world. Our golden Egyptian chamomile has a delicate floral quality, while chamomile from Mexico contributes a sweet, earthy flavor. You’ll take comfort in a cup of this perfectly blended chamomile tea any time of day.”
— Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster

Hot Tea by the Cup

Pour freshly boiled water over one tea bag. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bag. Sweeten if desired.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

I love this tea shamelessly. It is so light and goes down smooth like water. I usually drink this during class to calm myself down or sometime after yoga. It is a perfect, perfect tea.

A nice, mellow Chamomile. It’s not the best I’ve ever tasted, but it’s not the worst! This one has been in my cupboard for awhile, so perhaps getting a new package of this flavor would improve my perception of this tea. I need to let this one steep longer than other Chamomiles, but the longer steep does so much for the flavor.

Chamomile doesn’t vary much in personality, no matter its age or brand. I guess that’s a good quality.

I always keep Chamomile tea in my cupboard, and drink it most days. It has a mild, flowery flavor that is somewhat reminiscent of apples. It’s a very relaxing and comforting tea, and good for the digestion. I’m not overly picky about where my chamomile comes from (though some loose versions taste very strange, so be careful there), and Celestial Seasonings’ Chamomile is quite good.

Flavors: Apple, Floral

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

After having Celestial’s Honey Vanilla Chamomile (and hating it), I was wary to try plain chamomile, but I figured I should. It’s actually not too bad, leading me to believe it was either the honey or vanilla flavoring which made me dislike the last one so.

I personally like this better than loose leaf Chamomile. The bag delivers just the right amount of strength, especially when steeped according to your taste. I prefer it strong, just before I go to bed. It’s very soothing.

Super basic but good to make iced tea from.

Believe me, I really don’t like bashing a tea, especially one that I’ve only had one brand of. Maybe Celestial Seasoning’s Chamomile is just a miss for me, but personally, I would come close to drinking stale Lipton’s that’s been unsugared and left in a fridge with its lid off than drinking this ever again. Dreadful, just dreadful. Smelled, tasted awful, made me feel queasy afterwards, Had to dump the cup of it and let roommates have at it, because I absolutely loathe it.

Pretty color, though. Dreadful smell. Gave it more points than I felt it deserved, because it may be that I simply hate chamomile.

Delicious! With honey this is awesome. Perfect calm end to an evening.

Very calming tea. Nice mellow, flowery taste.

Yummy and soothing. Perfect tea to drink right before bed.