Herbal Tea
Chamomile
Apple, Floral, Flowers
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Celestial Seasonings

“The soothing sweet apple notes in this beloved tea are achieved by blending elegant chamomile flowers from around the world. Our golden Egyptian chamomile has a delicate floral quality, while chamomile from Mexico contributes a sweet, earthy flavor. You’ll take comfort in a cup of this perfectly blended chamomile tea any time of day.”
— Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster Since 1975

About Celestial Seasonings View company

I personally like this better than loose leaf Chamomile. The bag delivers just the right amount of strength, especially when steeped according to your taste. I prefer it strong, just before I go to bed. It’s very soothing.

Super basic but good to make iced tea from.

Believe me, I really don’t like bashing a tea, especially one that I’ve only had one brand of. Maybe Celestial Seasoning’s Chamomile is just a miss for me, but personally, I would come close to drinking stale Lipton’s that’s been unsugared and left in a fridge with its lid off than drinking this ever again. Dreadful, just dreadful. Smelled, tasted awful, made me feel queasy afterwards, Had to dump the cup of it and let roommates have at it, because I absolutely loathe it.

Pretty color, though. Dreadful smell. Gave it more points than I felt it deserved, because it may be that I simply hate chamomile.

Delicious! With honey this is awesome. Perfect calm end to an evening.

Very calming tea. Nice mellow, flowery taste.

Yummy and soothing. Perfect tea to drink right before bed.

It’s chamomile. What else can you say? This classic tea is awesome at calming your stomach after a huge meal.

Little known fact: if you’re a tea bee like me and have more access to tea than simple necessities like burn cream, you can steep a cup of chamomile, put it in the freezer and use the drink to treat burn wounds.

A nice, soothing cup of the original.