Madagascar Vanilla Red

Vanilla Bean, Vanilla Flavour
Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by AmberShrugged

From Celestial Seasonings

“Native only to the mountainous Cederberg region of South Africa, Rooibos (or red tea) is naturally sweet and has a slightly nutty flavor with hints of cherry and toffee. In Madagascar Vanilla Red, pure Rooibos is perfectly complemented by the rich flavor of sweet, creamy vanilla — resulting in a sublime and satisfying tea experience.”

All Natural:
This product contains all-natural ingredients and flavors, and no artificial colors or flavors.
Ingredients:
Rooibos, natural French vanilla flavor and vanilla bean.
Caffeine Status:
Naturally Caffeine Free
Gluten Status:
Gluten Free

About Celestial Seasonings View company

One of my favorite cheap bag teas. I am a vanilla hog, and they lay the vanilla on thick. A good afternoon tea, summer or winter. I also think it makes a decent iced tea. There are better vanilla teas on the market, but for the price and the ease, it is a good thing to have in the pantry.

Rooibos, not my favorite. This is a pretty standard one though, and not bad if it’s what you like or are in the mood for.

teabag + vitasoy + water + microwave = soy tea latte =]

it didn’t steep fully the first time, but after microwaving again it was very tasty. i need to convince my brother to teach me how to use his espresso machine. foam would make this super yummy.

Not a bad tea. A little too much vanilla for me. I can’t drink it hot, but it can be refreshing iced. Probably won’t replace the box when this one runs out, though.

By far my favorite Celestial Seasonings tea, and the only to have gone so quickly in our house. The Vanilla is firmly present, but not at all as overwhelming as in other red vanilla teas. This is my go-to tea whenever I need to unwind.

the vanilla in this is just perfect, a delicious cup of tea!

I visited a friend this past weekend and drank this as both an iced and hot tea. It is lovely and smooth, and the vanilla tastes like vanilla, not some chemical extract.

Mmmm. Sweet and soothing, as always.