Cinnamon Apple Spice

Cinnamon, Fruity, Apple, Artificial, Sweet, Autumn Leaf Pile
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by MayCSB

• “Screw it. I don’t care if this IS a cheap, low-end teabag – I am quite enjoying it. The description is mostly dead-on. This is all sweet apple and cinnamon with a hint of creamy sweetness...” Read full tasting note
    Kaylee 530 tasting notes
  • “Wow, tough crowd, eh? =) So, ya. This is cinnamon tea with some apple sweetness. If you’re looking for the cinnamon to modify the apple with grace and subtlety, you’ll need to steep...” Read full tasting note
    bleepnik 117 tasting notes
  • “this is the cinnamon bark potpourri sachet your grandmother warned you about; a fiery tisane with stentorian sinus-clearing capabilities, and a rabble-rouser at that. i wouldn’t be surprised...” Read full tasting note
    pyarkaaloo 138 tasting notes
  • “I really tried liking this tea. I really tried. It smells nice and the apple flavor is there, it’s juicy and refreshing. What’s wrong? That damn cinnamon! It’s too overpowering...” Read full tasting note
    raulmark 71 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

“This lively blend is dominated by an aromatic burst of sweet and spicy Vietnamese cinnamon and bushels of juicy, all-American apples. There’s a toasty chocolate note and a hint of creamy butterscotch in the finish that complements the lasting taste of apples and cinnamon – making this tea comforting and invigorating all at once!”
— Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster Since 1975

About Celestial Seasonings View company

My favorite tea right now—maybe just because it’s fall and I haven’t tried many spiced teas yet. But I just love the smell and the fact that it’s sweet and spicy on its own without me having to add any sweetener. The longer I steep the better.

I am an herbal fan so I really enjoy this one. I’ve found (by accident) that the longer you steep, the sweeter it gets. I don’t have to cover it up with sweetener. It’s definitely heavier on the ‘cinnamon spice’ component than the apple component.

190 °F / 87 °C 8 min or more

I’m sad to say that I don’t like this at all. It just tastes off to me, and I love cinnamon and heavy spice teas normally. This one has a weird after taste that I just don’t enjoy. Too perfumed and not enough natural taste.

A shame, because it sounded lovely.

This is one of the first teas I’ve ever had! I’m backlogging, of course. This tea had a decent balance between cinnamon and apples, and it was actually quite pleasant. Smelled like apple cider and was a nice drink for autumn. If I could find a nice apple+cinnamon tea loose leaf tea like this, I may never consider trying it again. Suggestions welcome!

Warm and toasty – pretty smelly but its good. Cheap tea from Wal-Mart :D

This is exactly what I want in a fall tea. Love the cinnamon and the apple. I find that the spice/cinnamon is prominent, but that it’s balanced with the apple or sweetness. This is a great, sweet tea without the need of sugar or honey. I admit that there is a strange aftertaste.. and I’m not sure what that is. I’m too distracted by the other flavors, though. Perfect for this time of year!

Cinnamon is one of my favourite flavors, so I love this tea. The apple comes through more as background sweetness than as actual apple flavor, which to my tastebuds balances the cinnamon nicely. I usually let this steep for at least five minutes, or it’s too bland for me. I’ve not noticed any bitterness, as noted below.

Oh god what?

I won’t be buying this again. It reeks. The kitchen and living room now smell like cheap and nasty pot-pourri, and the taste doesn’t much make up for it. Too much cinnamon, too little apple; it tastes strangely flat and then I just get a burn from the spice.

Maybe if I dump some chamomile in there I can make it drinkable? ::vanishes off to put the mental in experimental::

This is an odd tea. I liked this tea, but something about it is throwing my taste buds off. It’s a tad bit more fruity than I expected, but it is not overly sweet. I think I would have this tea again.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Fruity

I expected this to be a great tea because of the name. Who wouldn’t want a tea that tastes like apple cider? Unfortunately, Celestial Seasonings was way off the mark. The cinnamon is overpowering when it would be best as a subtle flavor. The apple is barely discernible under all the cinnamon!

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon