Cinnamon Apple Spice

Apple, Artificial, Cinnamon, Sweet, Autumn Leaf Pile
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by MayCSB

• “Screw it. I don’t care if this IS a cheap, low-end teabag - I am quite enjoying it. The description is mostly dead-on. This is all sweet apple and cinnamon with a hint of creamy sweetness on the...” Read full tasting note
    Kaylee 394 tasting notes
  • “Wow, tough crowd, eh? =) So, ya. This is cinnamon tea with some apple sweetness. If you're looking for the cinnamon to modify the apple with grace and subtlety, you'll need to steep...” Read full tasting note
    bleepnik 117 tasting notes
  • “this is the cinnamon bark potpourri sachet your grandmother warned you about; a fiery tisane with stentorian sinus-clearing capabilities, and a rabble-rouser at that. i wouldn't be surprised if...” Read full tasting note
    pyarkaaloo 138 tasting notes
  • “I really tried liking this tea. I really tried. It smells nice and the apple flavor is there, it's juicy and refreshing. What's wrong? That damn cinnamon! It's too overpowering and pungent that...” Read full tasting note
    raulmark 71 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

“This lively blend is dominated by an aromatic burst of sweet and spicy Vietnamese cinnamon and bushels of juicy, all-American apples. There’s a toasty chocolate note and a hint of creamy butterscotch in the finish that complements the lasting taste of apples and cinnamon – making this tea comforting and invigorating all at once!”
— Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster Since 1975

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Eek. This tea is rubbish. It’s far too sweet – even if you don’t sweeten it – and it doesn’t taste good at all. I’m a fan of Celestial Seasonings teas, but this is one I will not be buying again. Perhaps it would suit the taste of a young child or sweet-toothed adult, but blimey, it tastes like being slapped in the face with a giant apple-infused sugar cube.

To put it as best as I can, this is like drinking liquid Red Hots candy. You’ll never taste the apple in this because the cinnamon overpowers it by a huge magnitude. Even steeping it for less than the recommended time yields a too-strong-to-be-enjoyable cinnamon taste. Unless you need to clear your sinuses or get rid of serious garlic breath, I would avoid this tea.

Flavors: Cinnamon

I wanted to like this, I really did. Tastes absolutely vile, though. It has a chemical, cheap taste to it. Couldn’t finish my cup.

I can’t seem to over brew this one. The cinnamon flavor is not so strong that it overpowers the apple and it tastes physically juicy, as opposed to tasting like juice. In terms of a bag tea it’s great. Those who like their tea strong might have issues when doing a round 2 with the the same teabag. No matter how long I let it steep or how much time I take off the original brew it still tastes watery. But hey, I’m sure my plants would love it.

Flavors: Autumn Leaf Pile, Cinnamon

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I always forget how much I like this tea until I brew it up and smell that sweet cinnamon goodness, and then take a sip and taste that slightly sweet apple flavor. It’s nice, and not as heavy as the scent would trick you into believing.

It’s slightly too sweet for my liking. It definitely smells like apple and cinnamon though.

I suppose this is my lesson never to drink apple-flavored tea anymore…and to be cautious of cinnamon. The sickeningly sweet fake-apple taste is strong in this one, bought a box years ago, and I’ve only recently dug it out of the back of my cupboard for a redemption round.

There’s no getting past the cinnamon in this tea when made with water! However I think the best way to enjoy this tea is to make it with milk and not with water. The cinnamon becomes more subdued and the flavour becomes deliciously close to an apple cinnamon oatmeal. Try it with some caramel ice cream syrup and it becomes similar to a caramel apple pie!

Steeped for 5 minutes, with either 2 packets of raw sugar or two tsp of caramel syrup and always made with milk as oppose to water

It is good for colds. It has a nice taste, and I like the cinnamon. I mainly smell the cinnamon.