Cinnamon Apple Spice

Cinnamon
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by MayCSB

• “Screw it. I don’t care if this IS a cheap, low-end teabag - I am quite enjoying it. The description is mostly dead-on. This is all sweet apple and cinnamon with a hint of creamy sweetness on the...” Read full tasting note
    Kaylee 312 tasting notes
  • “Wow, tough crowd, eh? =) So, ya. This is cinnamon tea with some apple sweetness. If you're looking for the cinnamon to modify the apple with grace and subtlety, you'll need to steep...” Read full tasting note
    bleepnik 117 tasting notes
  • “this is the cinnamon bark potpourri sachet your grandmother warned you about; a fiery tisane with stentorian sinus-clearing capabilities, and a rabble-rouser at that. i wouldn't be surprised if...” Read full tasting note
    pyarkaaloo 81 tasting notes
  • “I really tried liking this tea. I really tried. It smells nice and the apple flavor is there, it's juicy and refreshing. What's wrong? That damn cinnamon! It's too overpowering and pungent that...” Read full tasting note
    raulmark 71 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

“This lively blend is dominated by an aromatic burst of sweet and spicy Vietnamese cinnamon and bushels of juicy, all-American apples. There’s a toasty chocolate note and a hint of creamy butterscotch in the finish that complements the lasting taste of apples and cinnamon – making this tea comforting and invigorating all at once!”
— Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster Since 1975

About Celestial Seasonings View company

I wanted to like this, I really did. Tastes absolutely vile, though. It has a chemical, cheap taste to it. Couldn’t finish my cup.

I always forget how much I like this tea until I brew it up and smell that sweet cinnamon goodness, and then take a sip and taste that slightly sweet apple flavor. It’s nice, and not as heavy as the scent would trick you into believing.

i love this tea….I actually have back-up boxes because I don’t ever want to be without it. Love the cinnamon ….it tastes like hot apple cider.

It’s slightly too sweet for my liking. It definitely smells like apple and cinnamon though.

I suppose this is my lesson never to drink apple-flavored tea anymore…and to be cautious of cinnamon. The sickeningly sweet fake-apple taste is strong in this one, bought a box years ago, and I’ve only recently dug it out of the back of my cupboard for a redemption round.

There’s no getting past the cinnamon in this tea when made with water! However I think the best way to enjoy this tea is to make it with milk and not with water. The cinnamon becomes more subdued and the flavour becomes deliciously close to an apple cinnamon oatmeal. Try it with some caramel ice cream syrup and it becomes similar to a caramel apple pie!

Steeped for 5 minutes, with either 2 packets of raw sugar or two tsp of caramel syrup and always made with milk as oppose to water

It is good for colds. It has a nice taste, and I like the cinnamon. I mainly smell the cinnamon.

My girlfriend’s mom loves this tea, and when I was over at her house the other day she made me a cup. It was great! I left the bag in the cup the whole time and it got better as I drank. Tasted sweet, and the cinnamon/apple aroma reminded me of some kind of oatmeal I used to eat or something.

This tea is extremely strong in both scent and taste… and perhaps shouldn’t even be considered your typical tea. I brewed a cup of this at a friend’s place, not expecting too much from it at first. As is typical with opening a box of tea, I expected a nice smell, thought nothing of it at first. Then I poured hot water over it. As the steam wafted from my cup, I was surprised by the strong spicy scent in the air, as well as my neighbor sitting beside me. It smelled so amazing, that I had to lean over and take some deep whiffs; wonderful! It smells stronger than a warm apple cider. With a bit of sugar in this tea, it tastes similar to that—a cider… but not quite as heavy with sugar— when brewed in the aforementioned manner, it gives you a wonderful balance of taste and light sweetness. I’m going to buy a box or two for myself the moment I see this when I go out next. Best thing I have ever drank (even outside of the range of teas) maybe… but that’s just my opinion. :³