Herbal Tea
Mint, Orange, Hops, Spearmint
Edit tea info Last updated by Mandie

From Celestial Seasonings

“Sleepytime’s comforting aroma and perfectly balanced flavor are achieved by blending soothing herbal ingredients from around the world—including floral Egyptian chamomile, cool spearmint from the Pacific Northwest, and lively Guatemalan lemongrass. This global synergy is only fitting, since all over the world, generations of tea lovers have wound down their day with Sleepytime.” —Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster Since 1975

Sleepytime—A Bedtime Story
We started blending all-natural teas from herbs picked in the fields and forests of the Rocky Mountains back in 1969. Sensing the need for a truly soothing tea to help calm the nervous world around them, our founders created the beloved blend of chamomile, spearmint and lemongrass known as Sleepytime. The first batches were packaged in hand-sewn muslim bags adorned with a simple drawing of a peacefully sleeping bear. Since then, we’ve served up nearly 2 billion cups of our comforting Sleepytime teas—helping the whole world unwind!

Ingredients: Chamomile, spearmint, West Indian lemongrass, tilia flowers, blackberry leaves, orange blossoms, hawthorn and rosebuds.

Hot tea by the cup: Pour freshly boiled water over one tea bag. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bag. Sweeten if desired.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

I love this tea, i found it in a grocery store recently at first think nothing of it, but then remembering how much i drank it when i was younger. i am not sure if i like ti beacuse of the taste, or the nostalgia.

This tea will definitely help you relax. It’s soothing. I enjoy the taste, but sometimes the smell itself is enough to make me set it aside and curl up for bed.

I don’t drink this for the taste, really, as I’m not the hugest fan of camomile. This doesn’t mean I don’t like it – I like it in the way I like favorite cereals of my childhood. Even though I don’t seek it out regularly, sometimes it just makes me feel at home. I keep it at work for its calming effects – it doesn’t make me tired, just relaxed. Few things do this.

This is a Classic tea, for me anyway, I grew up drinking this tea. Sleepytime Extra is even better. Nice Mellow Tea…

Smooth but a bit “undifferentiated” in taste. I like it anyways. And it really calms you down.

I’m a huge fan of spearmint so this is a great tea for me. While it doesn’t exactly put me to sleep it’s great when you’re winding down after dinner.

Acceptable from a tasting point of view, but we didn’t really see an improvement in sleep.

This is an old favorite that I picked up to see if it was as good as I remembered it. It succeeds in being really flavorful, and I often have two cups each night- kind of an addiction!

I added this to my nighttime meditation and relaxation routine with great results. Don’t over-steep or you will need to add too much sweetener. Relaxing is difficult with a sugar high!