Herbal Tea
Blackberry Leaves, Chamomile, Hawthorn, Lemongrass, Rose Buds, Spearmint
Blackberry, Herbaceous, Medicinal, Spearmint, Mint, Sweet, Floral, Lemongrass, Orange, Hops
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Sabrael D. Carroll

3 Images

From Celestial Seasonings

A soothing blend of chamomile, spearmint and lemongrass, Sleepytime® is the most beloved of our herbal tea recipes.

“Sleepytime’s comforting aroma and perfectly balanced flavor are achieved by blending soothing herbal ingredients from around the world—including floral Egyptian chamomile, cool spearmint from the Pacific Northwest, and lively Guatemalan lemongrass. This global synergy is only fitting, since all over the world, generations of tea lovers have wound down their day with Sleepytime.”
— Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster

INGREDIENTS: Chamomile, spearmint, lemongrass, tilia flowers, blackberry leaves, orange blossoms, hawthorn and rosebuds.

Hot Tea by the Cup

Pour freshly boiled water over one tea bag. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bag. Sweeten if desired.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

No idea what it is about this tea, but my husband calls it Nightmare Tea as he always has dreams that freak him out when he drinks this before bed. As for me, it’s a decent herbal tea, but not really my thing. This is more floral than I care for. I tend towards spicy or fruity blends.

One of my favorite herbal teas.
It helps me get to sleep.

A good, calming tea. The flavor is very nice. Not my favorite, but I like to keep it around.

I know I’m supposed to love this tea…but it kind of tastes like bubble gum to me and I sleep terribly after drinking it. The peppermint flavor and aroma is definitely the strongest part of the tea.

I love this tea, i found it in a grocery store recently at first think nothing of it, but then remembering how much i drank it when i was younger. i am not sure if i like ti beacuse of the taste, or the nostalgia.

This tea will definitely help you relax. It’s soothing. I enjoy the taste, but sometimes the smell itself is enough to make me set it aside and curl up for bed.

I don’t drink this for the taste, really, as I’m not the hugest fan of camomile. This doesn’t mean I don’t like it – I like it in the way I like favorite cereals of my childhood. Even though I don’t seek it out regularly, sometimes it just makes me feel at home. I keep it at work for its calming effects – it doesn’t make me tired, just relaxed. Few things do this.

This is a Classic tea, for me anyway, I grew up drinking this tea. Sleepytime Extra is even better. Nice Mellow Tea…

Smooth but a bit “undifferentiated” in taste. I like it anyways. And it really calms you down.