Herbal Tea
Blackberry Leaves, Chamomile, Hawthorn, Lemongrass, Rose Buds, Spearmint
Blackberry, Herbaceous, Medicinal, Spearmint, Mint, Sweet, Floral, Lemongrass, Orange, Hops
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Sabrael D. Carroll

3 Images

From Celestial Seasonings

A soothing blend of chamomile, spearmint and lemongrass, Sleepytime® is the most beloved of our herbal tea recipes.

“Sleepytime’s comforting aroma and perfectly balanced flavor are achieved by blending soothing herbal ingredients from around the world—including floral Egyptian chamomile, cool spearmint from the Pacific Northwest, and lively Guatemalan lemongrass. This global synergy is only fitting, since all over the world, generations of tea lovers have wound down their day with Sleepytime.”
— Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster

INGREDIENTS: Chamomile, spearmint, lemongrass, tilia flowers, blackberry leaves, orange blossoms, hawthorn and rosebuds.

Hot Tea by the Cup

Pour freshly boiled water over one tea bag. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bag. Sweeten if desired.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

I’m a huge fan of spearmint so this is a great tea for me. While it doesn’t exactly put me to sleep it’s great when you’re winding down after dinner.

Acceptable from a tasting point of view, but we didn’t really see an improvement in sleep.

This is an old favorite that I picked up to see if it was as good as I remembered it. It succeeds in being really flavorful, and I often have two cups each night- kind of an addiction!

I added this to my nighttime meditation and relaxation routine with great results. Don’t over-steep or you will need to add too much sweetener. Relaxing is difficult with a sugar high!

Only tea I’ll drink with sugar. Also I used to have an old tin box when Celestial seasonings sold them in them. Someone stole it from me though :-(.

Despite the usual “take a pill” advise for falling asleep…. This one works amazingly well!!!

Tastes a bit weird to me; I’m not a big fan of the chamomile-spearmint combo. YMMV on whether it makes you sleepy!

I drank large amounts of this, bought the matching move and tiny tin to carry them in. I used to drink it before bed and it helped to settle my nerves during my master’s thesis time.

Very relaxing, and I love the scent. I used to drink this to chill out during finals. :)