Herbal Tea
Blackberry Leaves, Chamomile, Hawthorn, Lemongrass, Rose Buds, Spearmint
Blackberry, Herbaceous, Medicinal, Spearmint, Mint, Sweet, Floral, Lemongrass, Orange, Hops
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Sabrael D. Carroll

3 Images

From Celestial Seasonings

A soothing blend of chamomile, spearmint and lemongrass, Sleepytime® is the most beloved of our herbal tea recipes.

“Sleepytime’s comforting aroma and perfectly balanced flavor are achieved by blending soothing herbal ingredients from around the world—including floral Egyptian chamomile, cool spearmint from the Pacific Northwest, and lively Guatemalan lemongrass. This global synergy is only fitting, since all over the world, generations of tea lovers have wound down their day with Sleepytime.”
— Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster

INGREDIENTS: Chamomile, spearmint, lemongrass, tilia flowers, blackberry leaves, orange blossoms, hawthorn and rosebuds.

Hot Tea by the Cup

Pour freshly boiled water over one tea bag. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bag. Sweeten if desired.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

The first thing I taste is chamomile. It kind of overwhelms everything else.

I always seem to have a box of this tea around, even though it really isn’t my favorite. So weird. It’s like a talisman or something.

Anyway, I’m trying like hell to get rid of the teas that I don’t love, so that I can make room for the teas that I love, so I drank a cup of this last night. It’s minty and chamomile-y, nothing spectacular. And it did diddly squat to combat the cup of coffee I stupidly drank at 5:00pm last night.

I deserved to be wide awake until 1 am. Anyway, gonna keep drinking this down until it’s gone, and I will NOT replace it.

I really enjoy this tea. I tend to drink it more in cold weather. It is very soothing and calming. It smells delicious. It has the smell of slightly spicy floral. It is wonderful with a little honey added. I like to steep this one a little longer than other teas I drink.

Bagged. This came in a Celestial Sample pack and I’ve been dying to try it.
Onwards, the team bag smells lemony and minty. I cannot
really make out the chamomile. Once I brewed it and added sugar, I only
tasted the chamomile. Very good and very rich in flavor. After working 8+ hours it was
the perfect end to my stressful day.

Wonderful tea. Very relaxing minty aroma and flavor, mixes very well with a bit of cream and honey. I usually have issues getting to sleep and don’t sleep deeply. I decided to try this since taking Unisom every night didn’t seem healthy. I was completely relaxed and out like a light within 10 minutes and slept deeply for a little over 10 hours.

This has to be one of my all-time favourites. It’s calming and soothing as the titles clearly suggests. With a little bit of honey and lemon it has always soothed my cold/flu with the tummy-friendly mix of spearmint and chamomile. I keep this stuff handy.

Love it great smell and taste

it was amazing and really helped!

This blend is growing on me. I like that the spearmint isn’t too overpowering. This tastes like a milder version of Tazo® Calm™. Nope, no honey for this one. This is good as it is. Clears a minor headache and induces calm energy.

Boiling 8 min or more

Hadn’t had this in ages. I had not remembered the mint in it—that was an unpleasant surprise.