Herbal Tea
Blackberry Leaves, Chamomile, Hawthorn, Lemongrass, Rose Buds, Spearmint
Blackberry, Herbaceous, Medicinal, Spearmint, Mint, Sweet, Floral, Lemongrass, Orange, Hops
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Sabrael D. Carroll

3 Images

From Celestial Seasonings

A soothing blend of chamomile, spearmint and lemongrass, Sleepytime® is the most beloved of our herbal tea recipes.

“Sleepytime’s comforting aroma and perfectly balanced flavor are achieved by blending soothing herbal ingredients from around the world—including floral Egyptian chamomile, cool spearmint from the Pacific Northwest, and lively Guatemalan lemongrass. This global synergy is only fitting, since all over the world, generations of tea lovers have wound down their day with Sleepytime.”
— Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster

INGREDIENTS: Chamomile, spearmint, lemongrass, tilia flowers, blackberry leaves, orange blossoms, hawthorn and rosebuds.

Hot Tea by the Cup

Pour freshly boiled water over one tea bag. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bag. Sweeten if desired.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

This is one of the few bagged teas I drink. This is my “comfort” tea. It’s a great way to unwind at the end of a day and an instant go-to when I’m feeling sick, stressed out, or need a quick pick me up.

I drink this tea pretty often. Typically every other night. I used to boil the water in my kettle, but now I use my Keurig to heat the water, then still use the bag. It’s a great way to end the day!

I don’t love the smell of this tea, but it was just what I needed before I went to sleep last night!

The king of sleepy teas. Has a nice pleasant flavor, which I prefer over bigelow’s sweet dreams or trader joes well rested. Really relaxes me when I drink it. And of course it has maybe the cutest art in the whole tea industry. The bear even inspired me to get one of those old fashioned sleeping hats and pajamas to add to my experience.

Ah, this is my childhood tea. My Mom and Nana used to brew it for me when I was little to get me to fall asleep. It worked. I liked it with milk and sugar. But now that I am older I like lemon and honey. Don’t put me to sleep anymore, but it’s a great relaxer!

Absolute favourite! Reminds me of chilly winter days at Nanas farm.

I probably wouldn’t care about this if I hadn’t been drinking it since I was a child, but I have, and so I do. The box makes me feel cosy, and the smell reminds me of happier times.

There are far better chamomile blends out there, but Sleepytime is an old classic. I can’t help but turn to it when nothing else works, and if nothing else, the scent lulls me to sleep.

Can’t go wrong with this classic. It is so good! Accept no substitutions!!!!

Ooh yummy. The perfect bedtime tea, especially for those insomniac nights where you just can’t sleep. Sometimes I can’t even finish the cup because I fall asleep. :)