Mandarin Orange Spice

Fruit Herbal Blend
Orange
Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

From Celestial Seasonings

“Mandarin orange spice is a deliciously exotic and aromatic blend of fruit, herbs and spices that transport tea drinkers to alluring Asian destinations with every sip.” – from side of the box.

All Natural:
This product contains all-natural herbs and flavors, and no artificial colors or preservatives.

Ingredients:
Orange peel, hibiscus, roasted chicory, rosehips, blackberry leaves, chamomile, hawthorn, cinnamon, natural mandarin orange flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), cloves and coriander.

Caffeine Status:
Naturally Caffeine Free

Gluten Status:
Gluten Free

About Celestial Seasonings View company

I’ve enjoyed this tea iced many times. Today, for a change, I brewed a cup of it hot. What a lovely way to brighten up a gray rainy morning! It was a warm deep red orange, smelled of cloves and spice and tasted bright and orang-y. Very orang-y, but the spice keeps it from becoming obnoxiously so and balances the flavor enough that I don’t crave sugar to round out the fruitiness or cream to cut the astringency.
A tea that can stand alone is a good thing, particularly for one like me who must watch her waistline. One reason this tea is a staple in my cupboard is because it’s great all by itself. I’m not saying it wouldn’t be fun trying it with tea and sugar (I probably will some day) but the fact that I have drank this tea many times with no urge to make this addition speaks well for it.
The fact that I haven’t had it hot before is my own loss. I’m going to have to do this more often

A stand-out herbal tea. It shuns the hibiscus and citric acid that make so many herbal teas tangy or even sour, and still achieves a strong-tasting, darkly colored brew. It is very smooth and never bitter. The orange flavor comes together nicely and is natural and low-key. The abundant spices give it the character of mulled cider or mulled wine.

Barb

Just want to affirm your statement re: hibisicus. It’s in there, but doesn’t assert itself. Really nice orange flavor.

Even as a child when I HATED tea, Dad would pull this one out of the cupboard so I could smell the tea bags. They smell amazing: if you love the smell of oranges, that is! Now that I drink tea a lot, I’ve tried this and it’s just as delicious as it smells. I’m not a fan of fruity teas, but this one is so good with some honey in it that I really enjoy it!

Oh this is pure joy! Delicious. Tangy yet satisfying. Spicy yet delicate.
LOVE it :D

I have this tea in k-cups. I don’t drink it often, unless I’ve had “one of those days”. It really helps me relax right when I get home from work. Perfect end to a not so perfect day.

I was sitting around my car dealership’s waiting room for my inspection, and figured I’d be there an adequate amount of time to mosey over to the single-cup coffee maker. And for once, they had a tea option that’s not bland and/or dull.

This was surprisingly tasty. It smelled fruity, and the orange flavor wasn’t overpowering. I usually can’t stand fruity/citrusy stuff in excess, but the flavor was light and enjoyable. Didn’t leave a weird aftertaste, either, which is always a bonus.

Way to go, Toyota! You’ve finally stocked something I can consume in your waiting room.

When they offered me a cup at the bank I thought I was going to have to settle for coffee. Nice surprise when I found out that they were using a Keurig gourmet coffee machine and actually offered two kinds of tea. I selected the Mandarin Orange Spice. Halfway thinking I would need the strong spice to cover hints of coffee
BUT
It was great. Nice strong aroma. The citrus flavor comes across in spite of the strong cloves. Now I can’t wait to go back and try the other one.

One of my favorite K-Cup offerings. Tastes like a mug full of autumn.

If you can believe it, this is the cause of one of my first memories with tea. I remember this and many other Celestial Seasonings boxes at my friends’ house. We would have cups of Sleepytime and Mandarin Orange Spice! For me, this is a go-to blend from Celestial Seasonings. It’s got a nice blend of flavors and the spices don’t overpower the orange if it’s steeped well. I have left my bag too long in the cup before.. resulting in a very unpleasant cup. While it’s not the best tea I’ve ever had, it is nice occasionally.

A very, very exotic cup, and one of the best orange herbals for the price. This cup explodes with fruit. The tart hibiscus mixes perfectly with the orange flavor and the spices are more bold than subtle. Rewarding any hour of the day or night. Served iced, my guests tell me they don’t deserve such a pleasure.