Herbal Tea
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

3 Images

From Celestial Seasonings

“The aromatic Oregon- and Washington-grown peppermint we’ve selected for this tea tastes so fresh and delicious that it requires no accompaniment – it’s the only ingredient here. Once reserved for exclusive use in cakes and candies, the whistling cool freshness of pure peppermint from the great Pacific Northwest is yours to enjoy in this comforting brew."

—Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster

Hot Tea by the Cup

Pour freshly boiled water over one tea bag. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bag. Sweeten if desired.

Iced Tea by the Glass

Pour 1 cup boiling water over two tea bags in a heat-resistant container. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bags. If desired, add sweetener while tea is hot. Add 1 cup cold water and chill.

Iced Tea by the Pitcher

Pour 2 cups boiling water over four tea bags in a heat-resistant container. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bags. If desired, add sweetener while tea is hot. Add 2 cups cold water and chill.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

The only thing my aching stomach could tolerate today.

Rena Sherwood

Hope you feel better.

A lovely, pure peppermint that tastes exactly how it’s supposed to. Never disappoints.

Flavors: Peppermint

There is a nice spicy sweetness to it, which makes for a nice hot tea of a wintry day. My only critique is that it is too minty for me, which overpowered the other flavours. This tea is sweet enough by itself that it doesn’t need any honey. It is good by itself but makes an especially wonderful steamed milk latte.

Flavors: Menthol, Mint, Peppermint, Spicy, Sweet

Boiling 2 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 300 ML

I have this tea left from the holidays I’m trying to work thru them. Today is raining and its a little cold so had this tea while studying. Is not bad it has a very strong and peppermint flavor to it i also taste vanilla mind tone. I am loving Celestial seasonings new packaging I’m a sucker for presentation. will definitely try some of their other flavors. Any recommendations?

Shae

My favorite Celestial Seasonings blend is their chai. I fell in love with it after someone left a box at work, but I haven’t been able to find it since. I tried the chai from their new Steep line, but it’s not at all the same. Their True Blueberry is good too. It tastes and smells like a blueberry muffin.

This tea page is actually for CS’s straight peppermint tea. The Candy Cane Lane version is here: http://steepster.com/teas/celestial-seasonings/2148-candy-cane-lane.

Yep, this is peppermint. Brews up strongly and is nice and relaxing after a long work week.

Flavors: Mint, Peppermint

Boiling 2 min, 45 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

Once again this is a pure peppermint tea but it just doesn’t taste quite as good or as smooth as the last few pure peppermint teas I drank. The ingredients says “Peppermint” and it almost tastes like it is made with a breath peppermint rather than peppermint leaves.

195 °F / 90 °C 6 min, 30 sec 10 OZ / 295 ML

On the high end of decent for me. The peppermint definitely is able to stand out more once a sweetener is added. Not amazing, but not bad for a run-of-the-mill store tea. If I’m going with mint, I prefer a Moroccan Mint.

Flavors: Peppermint

The last few times I’ve had mint tea it has come out bitter and unappealing. I remembered this time and steeped at a lower temperature so now it is much better. It’s still not a favorite, but it certainly has a good taste now.

175 °F / 79 °C 8 min or more 8 OZ / 236 ML

The scent is strong something I love. And the taste is perfect for me. It leaves that cooling feeling that I love when I eat pepermints that just makes this one satisfying tea for me

Simply peppermint—not a favorite genre of tea for me, but an adequate representative.