Herbal Tea
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

From Celestial Seasonings

“The aromatic Oregon- and Washington-grown peppermint we’ve selected for this tea tastes so fresh and delicious that it requires no accompaniment – it’s the only ingredient here. Once reserved for exclusive use in cakes and candies, the whistling cool freshness of pure peppermint from the great Pacific Northwest is yours to enjoy in this comforting brew."

—Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster

Hot Tea by the Cup

Pour freshly boiled water over one tea bag. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bag. Sweeten if desired.

Iced Tea by the Glass

Pour 1 cup boiling water over two tea bags in a heat-resistant container. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bags. If desired, add sweetener while tea is hot. Add 1 cup cold water and chill.

Iced Tea by the Pitcher

Pour 2 cups boiling water over four tea bags in a heat-resistant container. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bags. If desired, add sweetener while tea is hot. Add 2 cups cold water and chill.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

The only thing my aching stomach could tolerate today.

Rena Sherwood

Hope you feel better.

This smells wonderfully minty, but wow is it bitter. I started steeping then was called away from my desk so it sat for a full 20 minutes before I could rescue it. The liquid is darker than I expected, more like a black tea actually. I thought it might be lighter. I won’t rate this today since I botched the steep, but I do think this has the potential to be good.

Flavors: Bitter, Mint

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 8 OZ / 236 ML

The scent is strong something I love. And the taste is perfect for me. It leaves that cooling feeling that I love when I eat pepermints that just makes this one satisfying tea for me

Simply peppermint—not a favorite genre of tea for me, but an adequate representative.

I love mint, the stronger, the better. This brews up a good cup of peppermint. Nice and strong, but not particularly fresh. It’s cheap and you can find it everywhere so it’s good to have on hand.

Flavors: Peppermint

I love peppermint tea. It helps to soothe and relax me. It makes a perfect cup before bed. This is a good peppermint tea until you’ve had a better one. It isn’t quite as peppermint-y as I’d like it to be. The peppermint flavour is there, but seems dull. It’s good, but not great. I like a bright peppermint tea that has maximum peppermint flavour. Still, this brand is sufficient until a better one comes along. Since I’ve already found a better peppermint tea that I prefer over this one, I won’t give this one a re-purchase.

Flavors: Peppermint

I still had a couple of bags of this tea hanging around in the kitchen from the days before I discovered loose leaf tea. Since I’ve been sick this week, I decided this was a good time to use them up. And I was pleasantly surprised by how nice this was. According to the ingredients list, it’s pure peppermint leaf with no additives. And it steeps up nice and smooth with a true mint flavor. It’s not something I’d reach for every day, but it’s a great comforting herbal for when you’re sick. I may just have to re-stock on this one!

TeaBrat

For herbals, Celestial Seasonings is pretty good I think

With the colder weather coming, I’ve been in the mood for a mint tea. After trying Stash’s peppermint and feeling somewhat disappointed with the mildness of it, I decided to give this one a try. I’m a fan of Celestial Seasonings, so what could it hurt to try, right?

Upon opening the box, I was hit with the most wonderfully crisp, minty scent. I could barely wait to drink it! The taste of the tea was just as minty and cooling as it smelled. It was comforting and perfect for winter. As I sipped it, and even now, I can’t think of a bad thing to say about this tea. It’s really great, despite being a bagged grocery store tea.

If you’re looking for a strong, refreshing peppermint tea, definitely give this one a try! You won’t be disappointed.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

I always keep peppermint tea in my cupboard, and I would definitely recommend that anyone new to herbal teas give it a try. It’s a solid, everyday sort of tea for me, and I’m not too picky about where I get it from. Celestial Seasonings is as good as anywhere else. Keep in mind that most brands of peppermint will get bitter if you oversteep it.

Flavors: Mint

Boiling 2 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I’ve been drinking this one a lot lately because I feel like it helps my sore throat a bit. My allergies have come into full swing now that it looks like Spring is finally here in Michigan. Which also means I am a miserable wreck. I made up a pitcher of this to put in the fridge, just to see if it would be any good cold to take on the go. I’m just having my first cup of this and it’s much better than I expected it to be. To be honest I thought it wouldn’t be all that good, so the fact that it is palatable makes me happy.

Any suggestions on a nice vanilla-mint tea? That’s the one thing having this tea, as well as the vanilla orchid oolong (David’s,) is making crave: a vanilla-mint tea. mmmm