Herbal Tea
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

From Celestial Seasonings

“The aromatic Oregon- and Washington-grown peppermint we’ve selected for this tea tastes so fresh and delicious that it requires no accompaniment – it’s the only ingredient here. Once reserved for exclusive use in cakes and candies, the whistling cool freshness of pure peppermint from the great Pacific Northwest is yours to enjoy in this comforting brew."

—Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster

Hot Tea by the Cup

Pour freshly boiled water over one tea bag. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bag. Sweeten if desired.

Iced Tea by the Glass

Pour 1 cup boiling water over two tea bags in a heat-resistant container. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bags. If desired, add sweetener while tea is hot. Add 1 cup cold water and chill.

Iced Tea by the Pitcher

Pour 2 cups boiling water over four tea bags in a heat-resistant container. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bags. If desired, add sweetener while tea is hot. Add 2 cups cold water and chill.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

The only thing my aching stomach could tolerate today.

Rena Sherwood

Hope you feel better.

Yep, this is peppermint. Brews up strongly and is nice and relaxing after a long work week.

Flavors: Mint, Peppermint

Boiling 2 min, 45 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

Once again this is a pure peppermint tea but it just doesn’t taste quite as good or as smooth as the last few pure peppermint teas I drank. The ingredients says “Peppermint” and it almost tastes like it is made with a breath peppermint rather than peppermint leaves.

195 °F / 90 °C 6 min, 30 sec 10 OZ / 295 ML

On the high end of decent for me. The peppermint definitely is able to stand out more once a sweetener is added. Not amazing, but not bad for a run-of-the-mill store tea. If I’m going with mint, I prefer a Moroccan Mint.

Flavors: Peppermint

I woke up with a headache this morning so I thought a good cup of mint tea might hit the spot and make me feel a little better. I’ve had this tea once before but I left it to steep far too long so it was incredibly bitter. Today’s cup is just a little bitter still, but it’s good. Certainly nothing remarkable or special.

Flavors: Bitter

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

The scent is strong something I love. And the taste is perfect for me. It leaves that cooling feeling that I love when I eat pepermints that just makes this one satisfying tea for me

Simply peppermint—not a favorite genre of tea for me, but an adequate representative.

I love mint, the stronger, the better. This brews up a good cup of peppermint. Nice and strong, but not particularly fresh. It’s cheap and you can find it everywhere so it’s good to have on hand.

Flavors: Peppermint

I love peppermint tea. It helps to soothe and relax me. It makes a perfect cup before bed. This is a good peppermint tea until you’ve had a better one. It isn’t quite as peppermint-y as I’d like it to be. The peppermint flavour is there, but seems dull. It’s good, but not great. I like a bright peppermint tea that has maximum peppermint flavour. Still, this brand is sufficient until a better one comes along. Since I’ve already found a better peppermint tea that I prefer over this one, I won’t give this one a re-purchase.

Flavors: Peppermint

I still had a couple of bags of this tea hanging around in the kitchen from the days before I discovered loose leaf tea. Since I’ve been sick this week, I decided this was a good time to use them up. And I was pleasantly surprised by how nice this was. According to the ingredients list, it’s pure peppermint leaf with no additives. And it steeps up nice and smooth with a true mint flavor. It’s not something I’d reach for every day, but it’s a great comforting herbal for when you’re sick. I may just have to re-stock on this one!

TeaBrat