Herbal Tea
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

From Celestial Seasonings

“The aromatic Oregon- and Washington-grown peppermint we’ve selected for this tea tastes so fresh and delicious that it requires no accompaniment – it’s the only ingredient here. Once reserved for exclusive use in cakes and candies, the whistling cool freshness of pure peppermint from the great Pacific Northwest is yours to enjoy in this comforting brew."

—Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster

Hot Tea by the Cup

Pour freshly boiled water over one tea bag. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bag. Sweeten if desired.

Iced Tea by the Glass

Pour 1 cup boiling water over two tea bags in a heat-resistant container. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bags. If desired, add sweetener while tea is hot. Add 1 cup cold water and chill.

Iced Tea by the Pitcher

Pour 2 cups boiling water over four tea bags in a heat-resistant container. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bags. If desired, add sweetener while tea is hot. Add 2 cups cold water and chill.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

I’ve been drinking this one a lot lately because I feel like it helps my sore throat a bit. My allergies have come into full swing now that it looks like Spring is finally here in Michigan. Which also means I am a miserable wreck. I made up a pitcher of this to put in the fridge, just to see if it would be any good cold to take on the go. I’m just having my first cup of this and it’s much better than I expected it to be. To be honest I thought it wouldn’t be all that good, so the fact that it is palatable makes me happy.

Any suggestions on a nice vanilla-mint tea? That’s the one thing having this tea, as well as the vanilla orchid oolong (David’s,) is making crave: a vanilla-mint tea. mmmm

I love this one because it’s JUST peppermint. You can steep it for a crazy long amount of time and it doesn’t taste too strong. It’s great for running out of the house in the morning and heading to work, because it tastes just as delicious once it cools down as it does nice and hot. Also I toured the Celestial Seasonings factory and got to smell their amazing peppermint room a few years ago, and that scent never leaves your memory.

I always keep a box of this in the kitchen. It’s great for calming nerves and stomach problems.

This is my cheap and dirty bagged tea of choice. Minty, clean tasting, noticeably alleviates indigestion. I usually put 2 bags in one mug because I find it otherwise kind of weak. Stands up well to lazy steeping, i.e. pouring whatever-temperature-is-in-the-kettle and letting it steep anywhere from 4 to 10 minutes. You do have to drink it while it’s still hot though, or it starts tasting a bit hollow and gritty.

Really basic but super minty. I make iced tea with this regularly.

I find this to be much more enjoyable than the lipton peppermint. It has a much more distinct flavor that isn’t too overpowering. I’ve made this tea multiple ways before, but it seems to taste better when it is made with bottled water apposed to the tap. Living in Chicago we have very good tap, but it is better when bottled water is used.

Stir with a candy cane and add a tea spoon of honey. Delicious.

Such a great holiday tea for the evenings! Good, strong peppermint flavor.

Never fails when I have sore throat or an upset stomach. Also, it’s extremely soothing before heading to bed at night.

This will ALWAYS be in my cupboard, because it is relaxing, and also very very soothing on the stomach. It may not be my favorite, flavor-wise, but you really can’t beat the calming effect it has.