Herbal Tea
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

From Celestial Seasonings

“The aromatic Oregon- and Washington-grown peppermint we’ve selected for this tea tastes so fresh and delicious that it requires no accompaniment – it’s the only ingredient here. Once reserved for exclusive use in cakes and candies, the whistling cool freshness of pure peppermint from the great Pacific Northwest is yours to enjoy in this comforting brew."

—Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster

Hot Tea by the Cup

Pour freshly boiled water over one tea bag. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bag. Sweeten if desired.

Iced Tea by the Glass

Pour 1 cup boiling water over two tea bags in a heat-resistant container. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bags. If desired, add sweetener while tea is hot. Add 1 cup cold water and chill.

Iced Tea by the Pitcher

Pour 2 cups boiling water over four tea bags in a heat-resistant container. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bags. If desired, add sweetener while tea is hot. Add 2 cups cold water and chill.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Good blend of peppermint, not to over powering, but still noticeable, easily drinkable without honey.

Great tea! I got into peppermint during the summer when I wanted hot tea that was soothing to a sore throat but cooling at the same time. The mint gives a “cool finish,” the flavor is wonderful, and it smells so good! I tend to just leave the bag in until the cup is gone, but I like my tea pretty strong.

I like this tea a lot. The peppermint is pretty powerful but the hot mint is refreshing and invigorating. It’s a perfect holiday flavor.

This is pure peppermint, so you have to really like peppermint to enjoy this tea. I think it’s great. I steeped 4 min. with boiling water. It does work well to relieve an upset stomach so if that’s what you are looking for, I recommend this one.

Celestial Seasonings is one of my favorite tea companies, and their peppermint is one of my favorite peppermint teas as well as one of my favorite teas overall.

This is one, if not my the, very favorite Celestial Seasonings teas. I drink it with a liberal dash of honey. My best girl friend calls it my “Candy Tea”

My favorite thing in the world right now. Tasty, refreshing and like mindala said here: it’s “like brushing your teeth with every sip!”.

Cooling and calming down with some pep-o-mint tonight. Early morning tomorrow to cheer the spouse through a half marathon. Gonna need some strong black tea at 5 a.m. …

I take this to work with me whenever I feel icky. It is not that different than any other peppermint herbal tea, in that it is refreshing and cool and tasty.