Herbal Tea
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

3 Images

From Celestial Seasonings

“The aromatic Oregon- and Washington-grown peppermint we’ve selected for this tea tastes so fresh and delicious that it requires no accompaniment – it’s the only ingredient here. Once reserved for exclusive use in cakes and candies, the whistling cool freshness of pure peppermint from the great Pacific Northwest is yours to enjoy in this comforting brew."

—Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster

Hot Tea by the Cup

Pour freshly boiled water over one tea bag. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bag. Sweeten if desired.

Iced Tea by the Glass

Pour 1 cup boiling water over two tea bags in a heat-resistant container. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bags. If desired, add sweetener while tea is hot. Add 1 cup cold water and chill.

Iced Tea by the Pitcher

Pour 2 cups boiling water over four tea bags in a heat-resistant container. Steep 4 to 6 minutes and remove tea bags. If desired, add sweetener while tea is hot. Add 2 cups cold water and chill.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

I find this to be much more enjoyable than the lipton peppermint. It has a much more distinct flavor that isn’t too overpowering. I’ve made this tea multiple ways before, but it seems to taste better when it is made with bottled water apposed to the tap. Living in Chicago we have very good tap, but it is better when bottled water is used.

Stir with a candy cane and add a tea spoon of honey. Delicious.

Such a great holiday tea for the evenings! Good, strong peppermint flavor.

This will ALWAYS be in my cupboard, because it is relaxing, and also very very soothing on the stomach. It may not be my favorite, flavor-wise, but you really can’t beat the calming effect it has.

Good blend of peppermint, not to over powering, but still noticeable, easily drinkable without honey.

Great tea! I got into peppermint during the summer when I wanted hot tea that was soothing to a sore throat but cooling at the same time. The mint gives a “cool finish,” the flavor is wonderful, and it smells so good! I tend to just leave the bag in until the cup is gone, but I like my tea pretty strong.

I like this tea a lot. The peppermint is pretty powerful but the hot mint is refreshing and invigorating. It’s a perfect holiday flavor.

This is pure peppermint, so you have to really like peppermint to enjoy this tea. I think it’s great. I steeped 4 min. with boiling water. It does work well to relieve an upset stomach so if that’s what you are looking for, I recommend this one.

Celestial Seasonings is one of my favorite tea companies, and their peppermint is one of my favorite peppermint teas as well as one of my favorite teas overall.

This is one, if not my the, very favorite Celestial Seasonings teas. I drink it with a liberal dash of honey. My best girl friend calls it my “Candy Tea”