Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Janefan

From Chado

Green tea gets love struck by Moroccan mint and bergamot (earl grey). Refreshing.

About Chado View company

Another Tea courtesy of LiberTEAs!!!! :)

I’m typing as I infuse and think…so…here goes…

I smell Earl Grey…no, I smell Gunpowder…no, I smell bergamot, no…I smell mint…oh my…I smell it all!

This infuses VERY dark for a green! It smells very masculine, too.

BUT the taste…

It’s a lighter gunpowder taste and the mint is pleasant but not overdone in the slightest. The bergamot helps even many of these factors out, I think. I wouldn’t say it tastes like Earl Grey but I would encourage those who aren’t sure about Gunpowders to give this a whirl.

This is very interesting, more complex that many, and a down-right nifty cuppa!

Hmm… interesting! I bought this sample because the combination of mint and bergamot intrigued me and I had to try it. I wasn’t sure how I would like it (I’m not always crazy about green Earl Grey teas)… but I figured it was worth trying.

I like the way the flavors of the mint and bergamot complement each other. It has a very zesty flavor from the mint and a pleasant citrus-y flavor from the bergamot. I’m really liking this a lot more than I thought I would!

I’ve only taken a few sips so far, so I’m not yet getting much from the green tea, I can taste it, but, the other flavors are quite strong so it has a hard time expressing itself.

I’m really liking it though.

Sounds like something id drink. You have a lot of it?

No, I just purchased a sample of it, but Chado does sell samples.

Tempting… :P

I got several samples from them, and I got my package pretty quickly. I’m very happy with the transaction. :)