Bombay Masala Chai

Black Chai Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Backlog: A really, really good chai! The most surprising thing about that is that this is a sacheted chai! I didn't expect a sachet chai to taste so good ... but there you have it. (Note: ...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4637 tasting notes

From Chai Diaries

This stunning blend of black tea, ginger, cinnamon, green cardamom, and other natural flavors is Bombay at its finest, an alpha city with an alpha palette. Only now, you can brew it for yourself in the quiet dim of your kitchen.

About Chai Diaries View company

Chai Diaries means tea memoirs. And to us, that means everything. It’s much more than a daily beverage; it’s a record of life. As the kettle whistles and our tealeaves unfurl in your pot, warm and fragrant, happy memories come to life. You share in the time-honored tradition of experiencing the gift of tea! Fresh tealeaves, natural fruits and botanicals, love and sincerity. Our natural, pesticide-free teas serve as the canvas for a myriad of organic and seasonal blending ingredients. They come together to become our signature blends. Our teas are all natural, provide immense health benefits in day-to-day life including a provider of antioxidants and minerals, assist in weight loss and promote radiant skin!

1 Tasting Note

Backlog:

A really, really good chai! The most surprising thing about that is that this is a sacheted chai! I didn’t expect a sachet chai to taste so good … but there you have it. (Note: while I didn’t prepare it stovetop method, the fact that this IS a sacheted chai would make the clean up that I HATE with the stovetop method – and therefore I seldom prepare chai this way – the sachet would make it so much easier to do!)

Anyway … this is a very flavorful chai. The black tea could be a little more on the assertive side, I think, but it does manage to stand well on its own, and it provides a really nice base for the spices. A lovely cinnamon flavor here. I love the creamy vanilla tones!

Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/04/25/bombay-masala-chai-from-chai-diaries/