Blood Orange

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

• “Backlog: This is a really nice Tisane ... I like that it's not overloaded with hibiscus! That's always a plus in my book. There is some hibiscus in it, but, it isn't overpowering the...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4231 tasting notes
  • “I received this in the box of samples I purchased from *LiberTEAS*. Thank you! I have been avoiding quite a few tisanes do to hibiscus, and rose petal, so when I saw this in the box I was a bit...” Read full tasting note
    Teatiff 199 tasting notes

From Chai Diaries

The first thing you’ll notice about this holiday blend is the color: a vibrant amaranth red that grabs you by the lapels and demands your attention. Then the aroma: enticing vanilla, sophisticated orange peel, hints of rose and lemon all tangle for a share of the stage in this bold elixir. Finally, the first divine sip.

About Chai Diaries View company

Backlog:

This is a really nice Tisane … I like that it’s not overloaded with hibiscus! That’s always a plus in my book.

There is some hibiscus in it, but, it isn’t overpowering the blend. It doesn’t turn the brewed tisane into a thick, syrupy mess. That’s a good thing. I’d rather drink tea … not a thick, syrupy mess, thank you.

The vanilla in this adds a delightful sweet, creamy note, and together with the sweet, blood orange notes, it comes across a little like a melted creamsicle in a teacup. Nice. Delicious, and sweet enough to be a late night treat without consuming additional sugar.

Here’s my full-length review of it: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/05/07/blood-orange-tisane-from-chai-diaries/

Mmmm sounds tasty

I received this in the box of samples I purchased from LiberTEAS. Thank you!

I have been avoiding quite a few tisanes do to hibiscus, and rose petal, so when I saw this in the box I was a bit nervous. I brewed this up per the instructions last night. This was really good. Very orange, but I couldn’t pick out the flavors of the ingredients I tend to shy away from. Everything blended together nicely to make a very fruity treat. I drank this hot last night, but I think this would be really good cold as well.