Chi of Pitta

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by politicalmachine

1 Tasting Note View all

From Chi of Tea

Cleansing and Cooling Chrysanthemum, saffron, marigolds, green cardamom, hibiscus, peppermint, sarsaparilla, raspberry leaves, tulsi, lemon & peach flavor.

Appearance: Bright and festive. Lots of Chrysanthemum and rose blossoms.

Aroma While Brewing: Scents of Chrysanthemums, honey and lemons. Very smooth and silky aroma.

Tasting Notes: Sweet Chrysanthemum and lemon honey with a sweet tart touch of cooling mint and hibiscus.

About Chi of Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

Got around to drinking some herbal stuff, this was from the memorial day sale.. $2 of 1oz! And what, do I see there’s saffron inside? STEAL! Anyways, drinking this hot. Plenty of a mix inside as it seems. It smells like stride gum. Literally. Orange colour, slightly tart citrus and minty and maybe a slight floral quality to it. I like it, and at this price was certainly worth throwing in with my order, hell I might even get more next time. I think this might even be good cold. For those of you worrying, the hibiscus doesn’t really overpower here, it’s been awhile since I had the urge to have a herbal tea, this one didn’t disappoint.

nice to see you around again! wow… you drinking an herbal!! lol

when it gets hot, it seems like I have a lesser craving for hot tea. But sooner or later I always get back to anything that can wake me up :) I think that’s the main reason I avoid herbals mostly, need that caffeine fix!

ah yes I hear ya! in the evenings I go for herbal mostly. Actually, I’m trying to find one that I really love, besides my chamomile.
Did you find the mate woke you up at all?