Ayurvedic Coriander - Rose

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by malomorgen

From Chinois d'Or

Feiner, Ayurvedic herbal fruits. Fresh Spear mint with aromatic fennel.
Through high quality natural teas the body receives valuable plant materials that he needs to feel good.

Ingredients: apples, lemon balm, fennel, blackberry leaves, coriander, mint, rose hips, anise, rose petals, juniper. Contains no caffeine.

About Chinois d'Or View company

malomorgen sent me this one a while back and I just located it in my stash again! I can really smell the fennel in this! One steeped I can smell more rose and Coriander but the Fennel is still there and identifiable!!!

It’s cloudy light brown in color.

I really thought this was going to taste medicine-E and Herbally but it’s alright! There is a hint of berry and a bit more lemon/lemon balm mixed in with the herbs/spice.

What an interesting cup! Very relaxing and gently flavored.

I was SO excited about this one cuz I’ve never heard of coriander in tea… until I read “fennel”- crap. :(

Tasting note #2727!:)

Looking for something fruity and nice. Hopefully this one will be. So far i love the tisanes from Chinois d’Or.
Color is dark yellow / light brownish. Clear.
Doesn’t smell strong. Mostly coriander.

Oh idk, tastes a bit blah… you know coriander. But then again, maybe… i kinda like it too… (sips more) nah not really. its drinkable but blah. its ummm boring…

EDIT after adding honey its way better. gotta lift the rating a bit…