Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Choice Organic Teas

Product description not available yet.

About Choice Organic Teas View company

I arrived early to work, so I went to the nearest place to fortify myself with more tea. Unfortunately I wasn’t early enough to go to the really good coffee shop, with the nice selection of tea, so I had to settle for a place that has all its tea in a basket near the front, that you pick out what you want and dump hot water on it.
Sigh.
So I picked this, as I like Darjeeling, and I’d never tried this brand before.
Meh. Its drinkable, but not exciting. One dimensional and weak. Will I never find a truly exceptional Darjeeling?

K S

Not in a basket where you pour hot water on it. :)

ashmanra

Margaret’s Hope is pretty awesome, and I was only having 2nd flush! I imagine first must be wonderful! And Harney and Sons has some great ones, I think one is called Punjab? I should look it up!

Rosehips

Ohh, thanks Ashmanra, I will look those up.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

If you message me your address I’ll send you the Butiki Giddhapar Darjeeling I have. I had it once and it wasn’t my kind of tea. I might have just one more cup to make up my mind about it, but I’d rather it go to someone who likes darjeeling.

Rosehips

Thank you, Fuzzy_Peachkin! I will do that.

This tea is serviceable. it has a distinct darjeeling taste: a little bit floral, slightly bitter, with a slight muscatel flavor. it’s not very flavorful though, and mostly just the bitter component comes through. I’ll drink it since I have a box of it in my office, but I don’t think I will be buying it again.