Liquorice Peppermint

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Cynthia Carter

• “Liquorice is the "curious" flavor in those "curiously strong" mint candies. It adds a welcome sweetness to the cup, and, of course, that slightly odd and quirky liquorice flavor. This is a...” Read full tasting note
    ccarter756 110 tasting notes
  • “I hadn't had this tea for a couple of years and I forgot how much I enjoyed it! I love the coolness of the peppermint combined with the bit of sweet liquorice. It reminds me of the vanilla spice...” Read full tasting note
    jerra 26 tasting notes

From Choice Organic Teas

The root of the organic liquorice plant offers an alluring sweetness to the well-known delights of organic peppermint leaf. A hot sip of serenity and repose. [Caffeine-free]

About Choice Organic Teas View company

Liquorice is the “curious” flavor in those “curiously strong” mint candies. It adds a welcome sweetness to the cup, and, of course, that slightly odd and quirky liquorice flavor. This is a refreshing herbal cup. If you really hate liquorice flavor, it may not be your cup. I like this without any milk or sweetener. It may work quite well as an iced tea, and I may try that later.

I hadn’t had this tea for a couple of years and I forgot how much I enjoyed it! I love the coolness of the peppermint combined with the bit of sweet liquorice. It reminds me of the vanilla spice tea by Long Life Teas, (one that I cannot find anywhere!) This tasty organic will definitely be my next tea purchase….