Decaffeinated Earl Grey

Edit tea info Last updated by canis_m

From Choice Organic Teas

USDA organic. Fair Trade certified. Never before has a decaffeinated version of Earl Grey been as environmentally friendly. Flavorful organic tea is decaffeinated by a method using the natural carbon dioxide present in the air we breathe. This tea is then enhanced with an essential oil of Bergamot, a Mediterranean citrus which is the defining characteristic of fine Earl Grey teas.

About Choice Organic Teas View company

For p.m. drinking. Difference in flavor from the standard version is detectable, but slight, and it’s not a bad or (to me) identifiably “decaf” taste.

Chow Yun-Nat

must be some kind of good earl grey brand!!

canis_m

Nat what am I even doing here, I am too lowbrow for this place, I drink tea FROM BAGS

Chow Yun-Nat

me too! ME TOO I love bags because loose tea is such a hassle! When people try to explain to me why it is better I go ha ha ha!

An easy-drinking, fresh, full-flavored decaf tea that tastes like real tea and not some processed or watered-down stuff. A nice cup for just before bed.

Boiling

I haven’t had other decaf earl greys. This is what I use to make the water at my job drinkable (otherwise it reeks of chlorine). A mild earl grey. For some reason, I think I like this better than the caffeinated version, perhaps because the tea overwhelms the bergamot less in this version.